Part 7- Rejoining Apink

Naeun's POV

I don't know why, but I just dragged Yookyung into my personal problems.

"You guys want news? Well, actually Kim Myungsoo and Kim HyunA are cousins! And whats more is that, they slept together 5 years ago!" I blurted out.

They started writing notes and taking pictures about me. I'm still holding Yookyung's hand. I'm trembling.

Yookyung pulled me inside. "Naeun-ah, what did you just do?" She asked me. "I don't know.." I said.

"The CEO is gonna kill you if he knows about this!" Said Yookyung. I think my soul just separated from my body.

Yookyung's POV

Naeun suddenly crouched on the floor. It's like she doesn't have a soul! I carried her upstairs.

"Oh? Yookyung? What are you doing here?" I heard the CEO called me. Damn it! I can't say that I was with Naeun and we reported something to the reporters.

"I'm... I'm... I'm rejoining Apink." I blurted out. Damn it again! What the heck did I just say? Why was that the only thing in my mind?

"Oh, good. After you send the drunken Naeun, come to my office." Said the CEO and went.

Drunken? Oh right! She's soulless on my back right now. "Yookyung-ah! What brings you here?" Asked Bomi Unnie.

"I'm rejoining Apink." I said. "What's with her?" Asked Chorong Unnie pointing at Naeun.

"She's drunk." I lied. "Oh how I wish I could really get drunk right now." Said  Naeun.

"Yookyung? Tell us the truth." Said Eunji Unnie. "You'll see at the news. Probably tonight." I said lowering my head.

"Nope! Not tonight. It's right now." Said Namjoo from across the room. Goodness! It's already out.

Breaking News! L from Infinite and HyunA from 4Minute are cousins! According to our source, they slept together 5 years ago. Here's a footage from the scene 15 ninutes ago.

And there, I saw Naeun holding my hand while blurting out the big news.

"Naeun Unnie... Is this real?" Asked Hayoung to Naeun who is still not moving.

To make things better, I decided to go to the CEO's Office. "Annyeonghaseyo. It's me, Hong Yookyung." I said opening the door.

"Yookyung, did you see the broadcast?" He asked me angry. "Ne.." I said. "Is it true?" He asked me again.

I nodded. "To cover this thing up, I'll just have you rejoin Apink." Said the CEO preparing some contract paper for me.

I signed it and went back down. "Yookyung, since you were with Naeun the whole time, is this thing true?" Said Chorong Unnie shaking me as soon as I enter.

"Ne.." I said. "Why didn't you tell us?" Asked Bomi Unnie. "Cause Eunji Unnie warned Naeun..." I said my voice gradually getting slower.

"Why are you dragging me into this?" Asked Eunji Unnie. I just lowered my head.

I just sat beside Naeun. The door suddenly slammed open and I saw HyunA Unnie.

"Where's Son Naeun? Where is she?!" She screamed. It was the first time I saw her scream like that.

"I'm right here." Said Naeun getting up. "Do you realize what you just did?" She asked Naeun.

"Yeah. I told the reporters the truth about you guys." She said. "This girl!" She screamed and left.

"Yookyung-ah, since you're the part of this group again, let's practice." Said Bomi Unnie

To be continued