Part 6- News for everyone

Naeun's POV

I decided to make some kimbap for Myungsoo. So I woke up early before dawn.

I was on my way to Myungsoo's home and went inside. The secretary was really nice!

I went up to his room and saw something shocking. I saw Myungsoo sleeping and HyunA hugging him tightly.

I gasped and the kimbap I brought fall to the ground. I liked Myungsoo. I wanted to confess to him by making Kimbap and putting a love letter inside it.

But, I guess it won't happen. The sound of me gasping and the kimbap falling make him woke up.

"Naeun?" He said half asleep and one eye open. "I.. I'll just leave you guys alone." I said and went out of his room.

Myungsoo's POV

I was trying to get up and chase her when I felt somebody's arm around my body. I looked down and saw HyunA hugging me.

I unwrap her arms and pushed her off my bed. She was woken up by that.

"The heck?" She said. "What were you doing inside my room?!" I screamed at her.

"Technically, it's my room since this is my house." She said getting up. "That isn't an excuse to be sleeping with me!" I shouted again.

"I told you last night that-" I ran off without hearing what she was going to say. I chased after Naeun.

"Naeun-ah! Naeun-ah!" I shouted. She didn't response but instead kept going.

I pulled her hand. "You don't need to chase after me." She said hugging a plastic.

"Is this for me?" I asked as if nothing happened. "It was. But not anymore." She said going.

I took the plastic and opened it. She tried to stop me but I held it up high where she can't reach it.

I opened a red letter and was shocked. "Naeun-ah......" I said. She went away. Since that day, I haven't seen her personally except at the company for work.

Naeun's POV

Days, months, years past. Many things happened. Yookyung left Apink, Apink was successful and most importantly. HyunA Unnie getting enggaged with Myungsoo.

I cried my eyes out when I heard that news. "Naeun-ah... Don't be so sad." Said Chorong Unnie comforting me.

I still cried and cried until I fall asleep. Although Yookyung left Apink, she and I are still good friends. We decided to meet at a cafe.

"So, have you heard the news?" She asked me. "Yes..." I said trying not to cry. But a drop or two slipped.

"Oh? It's Son Naeun & Hong Yookyung!" I heard somebody say. I turned back and saw tons of reporters.

"Eotteokhae?" Asked Yookyung. "Let's go to the company! That's the safest place." I said and ran with Yookyung.

"Pheww! That was close!" Said Yookyung. "I really hate those nosy reporters!" I screamed out loud.

Yookyung decided to go back to our training room because she misses everybody.

I wasn't in a good mood that day. As I walk through the corridor, I accidently hit someone. It was Kim Myungsoo.

Myungsoo's POV

"Hyung... We have so many anti fans..." said Sungjong. "This is all because of you! If you didn't get engaged with HyunA, none of this will ever happen!" Shouted Sungyeol Hyung.

"Me? You were the one who was busy on your filming and didn't even care about us!" I screamed back.

As I am a hotheaded person, I went out and slammed the door hard. It probably broke.

I ran into someone. "What's your problem?!" I accidently screamed. "My problem? About what happened 5 years ago." Said the person I hit.

I recognised the voice. Son Naeun. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you." I apologized.

"Yookyung, since there's tons of reporters out there, what about we tell them what happened 5 years ago? In his bedroom." She said to Yookyung.

Gosh! She's gonna reveal everything! I gotta stop her. But how? She's as hotheaded as I am!

To be continued