Part 13- Fever and News for Naeun

Yookyung's POV

I slept early that night. I had a dream, a dream that I see as a nightmare!

A person was pointing a revolver towards the unconscious Naeun and the semi-conscious me.

"If you like Naeun, you could've just took her with you! Why did you let her bother Myungsoo?" Said the person.

"Please, I beg you! Don't shoot!" I said trying hard to kneel.

"This is your last chance. Take Naeun or I'll kill you.. BOTH!" Said the person.

"Andwae! Andwae! Andwae!" I screamed.

Then, it was all just a blur because I fainted.

Hayoung's POV

I woke up at 4:00 AM because I was craving for chocolate. I heard some ruffling going on in Yookyung Unnie's room.

I opened the door and saw her sweating. I held her forehead and felt that her temperature was really high.

I took a wet towel and placed it on her forehead. "Andwae! Andwae! Andwae!" She said and woke up.

"What happened?" She asked. "You have a fever, Unnie." I said. Apparently, everybody in the dorm woke up because of Yookyung Unnie's loud scream.

"What is it now?" Said Bomi Unnie with one eye open. "She just have a fever." I said.

"Are you okay?" Naeun Unnie speeded towards Yookyung Unnie. "I'm fine." Said Yookyung Unnie.

Everybody went to sleep. I was left alone with Yookyung Unnie.

"It's hard to forget her, right?" I said. "Hmmm..." she said.

"It's harder when she's nice to you, right?" I said. "Hmm..." she said and cried.

"It's okay Unnie. I'm here for you." I said as I hug her. I fell asleep beside Yookyung Unnie.

The next day, I woke up with a towel on my head. "What happened?" I said.

"You have a fever." Said Eunji Unnie eating some fruits. I guess I got it from Yookyung Unnie.

Myungsoo's POV

I regained consciousness. I stared blankly at the white walls surrounding me. I was in a hospital.

"Myungsoo-Sshi, are you awake?" Said the nurse. "Nurse Noona, why am I here?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon." She said with a creepy smile while preparing something that looks like a needle!

I hate getting shots! I ran out and hid behind someone who was passing by.

"Umm.. Myungsoo? Can you let go?" I recognised the voice. It was Naeun!

"Mian. I was running from that nurse." I said pointing to the nurse who was searching for me.

She left without saying anything else. I had to take the shot. ㅠㅠ.

I searched for my phone. It was beside me. Sungkyu hyung? Dongwoo hyung? Woohyun hyung? Sungyeol hyung? Hoya hyung?

No. The maknae is safer. "Sungjong-ah. Doing well?" I asked.

"Not so. The hyungs are torturing me!" I said. "Palli! Let's get back to training." I heard Sungyeol hyung's voice in the background.

"Ok hyung, bye." He said and hung up. I should call Yookyung.

She picked up. "Yookyung-ah! Have you concealed your feelings for Naeun yet?" I asked.

"Yookyung is having a fever. Please stop calling." It wasn't Yookyung's voice. It was Naeun's!

"I didn't-" she hung up on me. What a girl.

Naeun's POV

What did Myungsoo say? So.. What I thought before just became a reality? Yookyung really likes me?

"Yookyung-ah, when you get better, let's go on a date." I said trying to test her.

"D.. Date? Wh.. What date?" She stuttered. "Just the two of us." I said.

She was red. "O... Okay." She said. The nightmare is becoming a reality. What should I do?

To be continued