Part 14- Myxoma

HyunA's POV

I heard that Myungsoo was in the hospital so I drove there.

"Myungsoo? Are you okay?" I said.

"Get your hands of me!" He shouted. "Hey! I'm your fiancee!" I shouted.

"Whatever." He said watching the tv. I left him.

It must be Son Naeun. It must be her! She's the one who is bothering Myungsoo! Myungsoo is mine! I'll find a way to get rid of her.

Naeun's POV

I was doing the dishes.Suddenly, my heart started aching. I clutched my chest and fell down.

Yookyung's POV

The other members went to the grocery shop. I streched and saw Naeun falling to the ground.

"Naeun-ah! Naeun-ah! What's wrong?" I said shaking her.

"My heart. It hurts!" She said. I have no other choice but to carry her to the hospital.

My condition isn't that good either. How could I possibly carry her?

I'm still okay carrying her up until the elevator. When we arrived at the ground floor, I fell.

I no longer have the strenght to carry her. I was semi-conscious. The elevator door opened and I saw a person with a revolver. My nightmare, it's becoming true!

"If you like Naeun, you could've just took her with you! Why did you let her bother Myungsoo?" Said the person.

"Please, I beg you! Don't shoot!" I said trying hard to kneel.

"This is your last chance. Take Naeun or I'll kill you.. BOTH!" Said the person.

"Andwae! Andwae! Andwae!" I screamed.

Then, it was all just a blur because I fainted.

I woke up with a bunch of doctors surrounding me.

"Oh, she's awake!" Said the doctor who is tall and handsome.

"Doctor, what happened?" I said. "You fainted on the elevator with your friend. Your members brought you here." Explained the doctor.

Friend? Right, Naeun! "Doctor, what about Naeun?" I said.

"She's still unconscious. Yookyung-Sshi? Can you explain to us what happened?" Said the doctor.

"She said that her heart was aching." I said. "That explains everything. Prepare for surgery. This patient has Myxoma." Said the doctor to the nurses behind him.

"By the way, I'm Dr. Park Hoon. Let me know if any other doctor tries to treat you." Said Dr. Park and left.

Myxoma? Naeun has what? I know this cause I studied medics a bit.

"Yookyung, do you remember me?" Said Eunji Unnie. I nodded.

"What happened, exactly?" Said Chorong Unnie. I explained everything.

"You carried her even though you have a fever?" Said Bomi Unnie. I nodded.

"Wahh.. This must be true love." Said Namjoo. "But, about the revolver thing. Who was it?" Said Hayoung.

To be continued