Part 16- Married

HyunA's POV

My mission failed! Why didn't I have the courage to shoot them back then? It was only two girls.

One that has a fever and one that has Myxoma. Good thing I installed hearing devices in their dorm and blocked the CCTV.

"Hyuna! Dinner is ready!" My Eomma shouted from downstairs. Nice timing! I'll make Myungsoo mine forever!

We started eating. "So... Eomma.. Appa... Can I get married with Myungsoo?" I said.

"Sure. I'll make the reservation. Next week is okay, right?" Said Appa.

"Jinjja? Next week? Thank you!!" I said. I finished eating and went up to my room.

I held my revolver. Soon, this bullet will pierce through your heart Son Naeun. I laughed evilly.

Myungsoo's POV

Good thing that I was discharged today. "Yo! Long time no see!" Said Woohyun hyung greeting me hip hop style.

They came to pick me up. When we arrived home, I got a text from Hyuna.

I told you that you'll be mine. Our wedding is set for next week.

What the? I never agreed to even get engaged with her! How could she make this kind of agreement by herself?

Naeun's POV

A week later, I was discharged. I sighed heavily. "What's wrong?" Asked Hyomin Unnie.

"I miss Myungsoo." I blurted out. "You actually miss him?" Said Chorong Unnie asked giggling.

"A.. Ani.. T..That..." I stuttered. "Just admit it. YOU. LIKE. KIM. MYUNG. SOO." Said Bomi Unnie.

The other members hissed and hit her. "What?" She said. They rolled their eyeballs.

"Oh... YOU. HATE. KIM. MYUNG. SOO." She changed the sentence. Yookyung was sighing alone.

"Kaja!" I said putting my arm around her shoulder and pulled the others inside our van.

"Oppa. Stop here. I wanna go shopping with Yookyung." I said to our manager oppa.

"Ehh? Me?" Yookyung said unbelievingly. "Yes, you." I said.

"Have fun on your date." Said Eunji Unnie to Yookyung. She saw that as whispering but to me, it was really loud!

"Yeah Yookyung. Let's go on a date." I said and pulled her out. We shopped together for nearly 4 hours.

"Naeun-ah.. Let's stop shopping. I'm tired." Said Yookyung. "Stop whining." I snapped at her.

"I'm tired~~" She said while doing aegyo. "Fine. Let's go home." I said.

When we arrived home, there was a surprise party. Oh, right. Today is Yookyung's birthday.

How the heck did I forgot about that? "Saengil Chukahae Chinguya!" I said patting her back.

"Oh, thanks." She said and blew the candle out. I fed her a spoonful of cake.

Myungsoo's POV

Ugh! It's our so called 'wedding day'. "Do you, Kim Myungsoo, take Kim HyunA as your wife?" Said the priest.

"N-" I wanted to say No but HyunA pinched me. "Yes!" I blurted out.

"Do you, Kim Hyuna, take Kim Myungsoo as your husband?" "Dangyeonhaji~ I mean, Yes." Said HyunA.

"I pronounce you as husband and wife. Now, you may kiss the bride."

Kiss? Just at the thought of it, I felt faint. But I had to do it for the cameras.

I pecked her lips. Everybody clapped. I was disgusted by that.

Naeun's POV

"Umm... Naeun. You gotta take a look at this." Said Bomi Unnie. I walked towards the TV and saw Myungsoo kissing HyunA Unnie.

I collapsed to the ground. My eyes glued on the tv. "He.. He.. He.." I was at lost for words.

It was only 9 PM. But, I said that I was sleepy and went to bed. I secretly cried.

The next morning, I was woken up by a sound of a text message. It was from HyunA Unnie.

To be continued