Part 4- What just happened?

Naeun's POV

After we did everything our manager oppa said to do, we rested a bit. "Here, drink some water." Said Yookyung offering me a water bottle.

"Oh, thanks." I said and took the water bottle. "Yah~~ Look at these two. They became friends and ignored us!" Said Eunji Unnie.

Yookyung and I smiled a bit and continued what we were doing. "Unnie, I heard you know 4Minute's HyunA." Said Namjoo.

"Dr. Kim? Yeah, I know her. But what is 4Minute?" I asked. "Oh my gosh! You don't know 4Minute? They're the company's most successful girl group!" Said Bomi Unnie butting in.

"You really know her? And she's a doctor?" Asked Yookyung. I nodded. "She's Myung-" Eunji Unnie closed my mouth. "Hehehe... She didn't mean to say anything. Naeun, follow me for awhile." Said Eunji Unnie pulling my hand.

"Waeyo Unnie?" I asked her. "Don't tell anybody that they're cousins. If you do, it'll seem weird that cousins live together." Whispered Eunji Unnie. "A.. Arasso." I said.

I got a text message. I sat beside Yookyung and opened the text. Yah, wanna eat dinner with me? Hyuna's making dinner.  It was from Myungsoo.

Yookyung peeked at my phone. "Nugu? Boyfriend?" She asked. "Boyfriend, my butt! He's my enemy!" I accidently shouted. "Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo? Can I take a look at his face?" Asked Yookyung.

I showed her Myungsoo's profile picture. "Oh my gosh! You even know INFINITE's L!" She shouted. "What?!" Shouted the others and ran towards me. Only Chorong Unnie and Eunji Unnie stayed put.

"Unnie! You're enemies with the most handsome L Oppa?" Asked Hayoung. "Wait. INFINITE? What's that?" I asked. "They're this company's going-to-debut-soon group." Answered Yookyung.

"He works here?!" I asked in disbelieve. Everybody nodded. I called him. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo! You come to the Apink training room right now!" I screamed at my phone.

"Training room? What training room?" He asked. "Don't try to act dumb or I'll go to INFINITE's training room." I said and ended the call.

"Heol. Daebak. You even talk informally to him?" Asked Bomi Unnie. "Yeah. It's all awkward and weird if I talk formally to him." I said. Then, a knock is heard from the front door.

I opened it and saw Myungsoo's face covered in make-up. I held in my laughter and pulled him inside. "Why on earth did you not tell me that you're working here?" I said.

"I just.. I was afraid that if you know that I work here you'll quit." He said lowering her head. "Then, when you make your debut I won't quit?" I asked him. He just lowered her head.

I turned around to go but he pulled me back to him. He held both of my hands. "Let go!" I shouted. "You  forgive me or I'll tell everybody here what happened Friday night." He said.

"Now you're threatening me?" I asked. "Last friday, Naeun and I-" I can't stop him with my mouth so I had to stop him with my lips. The kiss lasted for 5 seconds.

"Wooh! Naeun's got a boyfriend!" Shouted Chorong Unnie. Myungsoo was frozen. He blinked his eyes a few times. I sat beside Yookyung again.

"Hmm.. Still not a boyfriend?" He asked raising one of her eyebrows. I clutched my face in embarrassment. That night, I walked home alone.

"Naeun-Sshi!" I heard Dr. Kim shouting. "Ne, Dr. Kim." I said. "Just call me Unnie! We work at the same company, don't be so formal." Said Dr. Kim.

"Oh.. Ok Unnie." I said. She pulled my hand. "Come on, didn't you recieve the message from Myungsoo?" She asked. At the mention of Myungsoo's name,  chill runs along my back.

To be continued