INSTRUCTION PT2

............................................................................

I lay here as I think.. A dream, of another of me awake. I look up at the ceiling. Pictured. A smile on your warm face. How could I be so lucky, yet so foolish with my ways? I try to rest. To see another day.
............................................................................

This chapter is dedicated to vminfairy for leaving such amazing comments on every chapter. Thank you so much.

.

..................
NAMJOON
..................

He turned away from the traumatised girl while giving her one last look.

His fingerd tightened on the small object in his hand.

She still didn't recognize him. She still acted aloof just like the last time he saw her.

It's odd really to meet her under such circumstances.

Back to ground zero.

How was he supposed to tell her that its Him, her soulmate and she's His.

He ran his fingers through his hair and turned to look at her one last time.

He sees her looking at something and then running behind it.

Out of curiosity and simple worry for his soulmate, he runs after her.

She runs behind something like a lunatic, screaming as she does so.

"Agustus Bloom!" She screams and then turns into a different alley.

Namjoon holds his arm out to catch her but she has turned around and moved away from his vision.

He picks up his pace and is only about a foot away from turning round and entering the alley when a hand comes out of nowhere and grips him along the neck and pulls him back.

He gasps and coughs as his throat constricts due to the pull.

"It isn't time yet. She doesn't know who you are. And if you were to escape from here, you have to make sure she remembers on her own" The same voice said whom he heard when he woke up.

He pushed away the wrinkly hand and turned around.

He looked straight in the eye of the old woman who stood there giving him an odd look.

"What in the world is this?" He says and yanks her arm to grip her before she leaves him hanging just like last time.

"When I woke up, you were there and when I inquired you about what was happening, you left me. I wont let you leave so easily this time!" He says through his clenched jaw and moves his head down to the woman's eyelevel.

Namjoon tried to look intimidating but it becomes of no use.

The woman smirks and pulls herself out of his grip easily.

"Just do as I say and everything will be back to normal. She can't know the cause behind it all but since you can feel because of your ability, I will let you know" She says and then pauses to look behind him the alley.

"You and her didn't follow the basic rule. Soulmate are supposed to be together and acknowledge eachother and you both didn't. Each day that you spent apart and initiated conversations with other people meant a hazard for the universe and so universe began it's own little plan" She says and pulls Namjoon a little towards her.