EXPENDITURE

there are those who do you no wrong
and yet there is no connection
there are still barriers in the relationship
there are those whom you meet for the first time

...............

...............
YOU AND NAMJOON
...............

Namjoon rocks your fragile body side to side.

His hair touching the soft sensitive skin on your neck.

His silent sobs can be heard around the room as gentle tears fall from his eyes and land on your cheeks.

"Please wake up" He sniffs and decides to place you on the mattress from the hard floor.

He swifts you up and hoist you in his arms before squatting and getting up.

He places you on the mattress and wipes his tears and the wetness on your face.

He can't just let this keep happening.

He can't just sit aside and watch as they mess with you both. He has to be stronger.

He has to fight heart to heart, soul to soul.

He is going to end this soon and escape this world of abnormalities.

With that thought in mind he looks away from your porcelain face and turns to look at the brick.

He takes out the pen and paper and places both the bricks side to side.

There are figures.

Letters to be exact on the bricks that are similar.

He quickly writes them down in the same manner as they are on the bricks.

There are some words that are missing on the actual brick while some which are on the miniature version.

After jotting them down with each and every detail. He sits down on the floor, with his back planted onto the wall and his knees bend to situate his book over them.

Time ticks by as he doesn't realise the night has fallen over him.

But he doesn't give up what he had started.

He started from the miniature brick wordings and wrote them and then picked up words from the actual brick.

"Its like writing a song" he says as he realises how much the words have an effect on him.

He feels his musical ability wake up and stretch as he goes through it word by word.

He scratches some and rewrites some. His mind telling him that this isn't the right place neither the other is.

His eyes focus on the grammer; verb, noun, adjective as he comes up with what he believes is even more strange.

"Here lies two faithful husbands, with their two faithful wives" He reads out loud the first line.

"Here lies two grandmothers along with their two granddaughters. Here lies two dad's along with their two beloved daughters. Here lies two mothers along with their two lovely sons. Here lies two maidens along with their two charming mothers, Here lies two sisters along with their two amazing brothers"