EXPLANATION

Is this thing so genuine enough
Enough to prove that we are meant to be?
Is it right to say you are the one am looking for?
A Perfect Soulmate

......

............
YOU AND NAMJOON
............

The screeching noise of tires rubbing against the road and the smell of asphalt enters your senses.

There is an igniting pain coming from your abdomen that sparks up another pain in the side of your head.

For a second you were happy, smiling at the man standing before you until your eyes roll inside and your feet give way.

Your body shuts off on its accord.

The pain, the smell and the sound being a trigger.

Your arms go limp as they were grabbing your abdomen tightly.

There are so many sounds though, accompanied by shouting.

Someone seems to be calling your name but then the darkness engulfs you.

Namjoon rushes towards your limping body and falls down next to you, his hands reaching you first.

He craddles your head in his lap and turns it so he can look at it clearly.

Namjoon pushes the stray hairs aside and worriness edges down to his fingers.

He has never been in such a situation before.

Namjoon didn't know what to do, normally his manager hyungs dealt with fainting situations whenever one of the boys became unconscious but this time there was no manager hyung and the faint person was his soulmate.

Namjoon shakes you but his forehead scrunches up as he notices nothing that he could to use to say that you were alive.

Namjoon held you closer towards his chest.

Half of your body on his lap while the other still curled in a weird situation over the floor.

"No. Please God, No!" Namjoon screams as his vision blurs and his colours mix up. He starts seeing patches of red all over.

His eyes tear up and he screams into oblivion.

"Please help us" He screams hoping to get an answer back but nothing stirs.

He sobs loudly as his head falls into your neck and he sniffs.

"Please help us" he whispers in the crook and his trembling body sends vibrations to yours.

A flash of white appears around the room.

Namjoon hasn't seen this before. He holds you closer and places his hand onto his eyes to shield them away from the brightness.

A woman appears this time, looking to be at her early 20s.

She has kind eyes, a small figure clad in white silk and warm hazel hair.

She looks like you.

Or so what Namjoon thinks.

He looks between the two, the white woman and the woman limp in his arms.

"Who are you?" Namjoon pushes your body more into his curve as he looks at the white you.

"No one" She says and kneels down beside him.

She runs her hand over your fragile pale skin and your dry hair.

"How naive. How beautiful." She says and Namjoons swats her hands away.

"Dont. Come. Near. Us" He grits through his teeth and sends a glare towards the woman who gently laughs and stands up.

Her laugh suddenly turn sadistic and the white light flashes again and throbs into a some reds before standing before you is the same Grandma like figurine from before.

"You're a smart boy" She snickers and claps her hands together.

She walks around you but Namjoon stands guards.

He knew this was all good to be true.

Showing up as his soulmates soul.

"Now what do we have here? Ahh yes!" She says and coughs, kneeling down beside your legs.

She flicks your cold toe and snorts.

"She was suppose to die today, did you know?" She suddenly says and looks up at horrified Namjoon.

Namjoon crosses his legs and sits down and pulls you completely into his embrace.

"Stop fucking with us" He screams at her, his whole chest convulsing with the action.

"Hmph...you naive kid. Its the truth, the universe had planned to kill her today. But since the universe also loves her alot, thought of changing it out a bit. The future I mean" The old woman gets up and brushes the non existing dirt from her skirt.

"How is that even possible" Namjoon looks at your beautiful face and sobs a little realising that the old woman must be right because whatever she has told him all this time, turned out to be the truth.

But if soulmate was to die after 6 months of him finding her, so why did he waste all this time.

Why didn't he tried to be with her this whole 6 months.

Why did he act so stupid?

He hits his foreheads and cries holding the little body of the woman to his chest.

He cried at the future.

He cried at himself.

He cried at his destiny.

He cried at his choices.

But most of all,
He cried for his girl.

The old woman kept staring at the sobbing soul and for a second she felt bad.

"She isn't dead yet but since she had to, the universe had to make her feel the pain. She will be fine in a day or two" She says and turns away from the mess of feelings.

"Did you know though" She says again and turns back to look at Namjoon.

He looks up at her with redness in his hollow eyes. His hair sticking to his forehead.
His expression screaming murder.

"How the fuck would I know. If I did I would have tried even harder" He screams in between tears.

The old woman sighs and turns back around.

"I didn't mean that. I meant did you know that she was to die because of a car accident. You didnt let me explain"

With saying that, the room once again fills with red light and the old woman vanishes from Namjoons sight.

"WHYYYYYY?"
He screams.
.............

Heyyyyyyyyyyy my lovelyyyy readers,
Omg omgomg wasn't bang bang con just amazing.

Like incredible and just wow.

It was like seeing the boys grow up once again.

Im so so appreciative for their existence.

I didnt update because of bbc so im trying to compensate for that.

I have an updating schedule right up on my bio. Go check it out and follow me up as well.

Please give me your feedback and vote as well.

Thank you and all my love,
Maham
Twitter @ DrBTSFan
........
Qotd:-
What was your fav concert from bang bang con?
Mine was RED BULLET AND WINGS