REPEAT

tell me how can I have the will to evade
all the dreams that we've always shared
.........

......
YOU AND NAMJOON
.......

You look down onto the clothes in your hand that Namjoon gave it to you.

For a second you smile as you take the clothes from him.

You feel warmth igniting you from your chest within but as you shook out the clothes, horror engulfed you.

These clothes were actually your's. This is exactly the dress you were wearing when you came out of the cafe and bumped into the kid down the sidewalk.

The day it all started.

Terror strikes you and you drop the clothes on the floor, hurriedly grabbing your wet ones and you quickly leave the bathroom.

"Namjoon!" You scream to catch his attention while simultaneously grabbing tins and food and fill your arms with them.

Namjoon startles and looks up at you running around frantically.

He gets up, tipping the love seat over with his force.

The clothes that he found for himself falling over the floor from his lap, already forgotton.

You pay no attention to him but quickly stuff anything you can into a small bread package.

You turn around as Namjoon frantically holds your shoulders to halt your movements.

You shriek and look back at him with startling expressions.

"Please tell me what is it so I can make sense of all of this" he says exasperatedly and you feel the terror leave your body for a while before you once again start to panic.

You gulp as you look at the clothes lying on the floor.

"All of this is a mirage. This cottage and these clothes. These are all part of their plan" You explain as best as you can but leave Namjoon even more baffled.

"You are not making sense. Please calm down" Namjoon sighs and tries to calm you down and takes the food containers from your hand and place them onto the shelf.

"Namjoon, those clothes that you have and what you bought for me are ours. They planted all of this to attract us towards here. This is all a set up to lure us in. Those clothes that you got me are the ones I was wearing that day when I first met Agustus Bloom, the boy who told me about how everything that I love would soon be taken away from me"

You gulp and you look into his eyes sincerely.

Namjoon feels shiver run down his spine but he hides it from his soulmate and quickly takes you into his arm.

He pushes your wet hair away from your forehead and wipe your moisture filled eyes.

"Don't worry, we'll find an escape. If they have a plan we have one too" Namjoon tries to believe on his own words and puts on a peaceful expression for his soulmate.

Sometimes you have to be stronger for the other one.

You both take the same clothes; according to Namjoon's plans; wrap the food in them and leave the place.

Namjoon takes your hand and once again you both run in the opposite direction of the cottage.

You see the same fields from your periphery as you zoom past it to get to the other side.

You both are just too worked up to stop and catch your breath.

Thousands of scenarios run inside your head and you quiver a little but Namjoon squeezes your hand to assure you that you both are far away.

Far away from the evil.

You smile at him realising how supportive he is and little flashes of colours dance in front of your eyes.

This time they are focused onto his face.

His handsome face.

Honey toned skin, black hair falling over his eyes and his pink lips smiling warmly at you.

You feel your entire being light up with peace and warmth.

You bite your bottom lip and keep running behind him.

........

Finally after running for miles, you both reach some muddy soil.

Change of soil means, change of terrain.

You trudge over the wet soil, feeling your snickers sinking in.

"Oh yes!" You suddenly hear Namjoon say and look at what he is seeing.

"What is it?" You prop your arms over his shoulder and get on your toes to look at the distance.

"Water. Its a lake" he says and gently drops the things onto the muddy soil and snickers at you before wrapping his arms around your waist and hoisting you up a little.

You look at the stillness of the water on a distance and gesture for Namjoon to place you back down.

He does so and picks the stuff once again before walking further towards the lake.

"This is good. This is very good" he mumbles as he places the stuff back down and looks around placing his hands on his hip.

"Why?" You ask sitting down on the soil, adjusting your legs under your hip.

"Because we can easily camp out here and we have resources here as well" he explains and you slowly nod your head at him.

Soon night falls as you both sit down registering what just had happened with both of you.

Life catching up on you as the silence befalls and the whirlwind of craziness ceases momentarily.

"I should change" Namjoon says and gets up dusting his already dirt filled jeans.

You nod your head as you look at his tall figure hovering at you.

He unwraps the food from his clothes and looks back at you.

"Whatever happens, you yell and tell me!" He says pointing his finger at you like a parent and walking away.

You look back at the water of the lake which now moves like a black serpent.

You rock yourself a little to ease the anxiety for the unknown that is bound to happen.

You hear some shuffling and look over to where Namjoon went but halt to quickly look away.

You really shouldn't have looked in the first place.

Mortification capturing your soul.

..............

Short and a very normal chapter I must say

So how we are liking it?

Vote and comment!

Thanks and love you all my readers,
Maham
.......