UNIVERSE

NARRATIVE STYLE:- (NOT INCLUSION OF Y/N POV OR NAMJOON POV)

............

The old woman stood looking down at the globe that erupts with lights and swirls of something magical in it.

It throbs as the old woman commands it something and all of a sudden the image over the globe changes to that of a scene where a woman lays limply in the arms of a worried man.

The old woman sighs and moves her hand over the globe, causing it to become black like darkness once again.

She turns around and her light glows behind her as it erupts and captures her.

For a second nothing moves until the sharp noise of her stilletos hit the ground.

Her smooth glistening legs come into view as her whole aura changes.

She cracks her neck a little and small sparks of light bounce off of her.

Her grey but not so grey, more like a shiny aluminium hair bouce off in curls down her back.

Her petite but tall figure walks upto the man standing in the further distance.

"We could've choosed a better disguise" She snickers as she places her slender fingers to the man's shoulder.

He, on the other hand, hardly flinch and keeps looking out at the screen like layer around the grand structure.

"We had no choice, Charmeine" His poweful voice resonates in the room.

Charmeine turns her head down and looks at the field shown through the screen.

"When will they crack the code?" Charmeine asks and the man hardly pays attention to her.

"Afriel?" She looks up at the stoic expression of the man called Afriel and slightly touches his forearm.

"I can hear you clearly Charmeine. We can only do what we are commanded to do so. Sooner they will be here" He turns around and walks towards the center of the room.

Charmeine walks behind him and sits down on the gold plated intricate designed chairs which look like water drop but made so in a way to be able to cradle a body.

Afriel zones out again leaving the confused Charmeine gawking at him.

Charmeine could only do anything that Afriel ordered.
She didn't have direct access to the universe neither could alter or change anything.

But what she could do was create peace and harmony and she didn't like it when she had to do something that didnt result in the above.

Afriel though was the one who made choices, tough ones even. He wasn't very verbal and Charmeine remembered how conniving he was when dealing with the two human beings stuck alone in the world.

He even used a dead kids image whereas Charmeine used that of a old woman, which couldn't hurt much.

"The plan is in set. You need to go to fix that little cottage" Afriel says to Charmeine and she nods her head as if already waiting for his command.

In a snap of her finger, Charmeine was no longer present.

Afriel turned back around and looked at the screen.

The two human were to enter the field this time around.

But Afriel decided to have some fun of his own.

"Please bring me the onyx poison" He says and suddenly a table comes out of no where carrying a crystal bottle of black dark liquid.

He takes the bottle in his hand and crashes it against the screen.

The whole screen turns black and the room get surrounded by a cold, saturated appearance.

The image of the girl surrounds the screen.

Afriel holds his hand up and dips his finger into the screen. The black liquid sticking to the tips.

He smirks evily and circles his hand around as the poison takes over the girls body leaving her paralysed.

He carefully touches her cold skin and examines the curves of her body.

"What a naive little creature" he says but starts to cackle.

"I'm not done with you yet" he snickers while a frown appears on the girls face.

He turns around, away from the screen and drops his hand and swooshes it across the table.

The image on the screen changing as he does so to that of the field.

"You wouldn't believe what I have planned for you. You would beg me to stop" He says and clenches his jaw.

..........

The plan was set into action.

Charmeine had easily made the cottage as appealing as she could.

She sensed that they would be here any time soon and so left early.

"Afriel! Its done" She says as she once again comes back to the place where they plan everything or more like where Afriel plans everything.

Afriel nods his head towards her and looks down the screen.

The couple giving into the charms of the affection.

The after effect of the onyx poison.

Charmiene looks at the couple in confusion.

"Isn't that too early" She asks and Afriel doesn't answer her.

Even though the plan that the universe had decided for the two human beings was set into place, there was also one another plan that Afriel had created by himself. The plan that would overtake the plan of the universe.

As they both look down at the screen, waiting for the two humans to take the bait; Charmiene more than Afriel.

But the satisfaction doesn't come. The couple runs away from the cottage and Charmiene looks confusingly at Afriel who looks to be at ease.

"Thats it. Take the bait" He whispers confusing Charmeine even more than before.
.............

HEY GUYS
DID YA MISS ME?

WEIRD CHAPTER I KNOW.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, DO SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK.

ALSO I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE COULD MAKE ME A BOOK COVER FOR THIS BOOK. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

......

P.S CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK CALLED HUMAN AGAIN

....
THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU,
MAHAM