UNIVERSE

"It's clear that they both have acknowledged eachother and are finally willing to be with each other. Shouldn't it all end here?" Charmeine says to Afreil who has his back to the woman nagging his head, ever since the two human beings who have been thrown into a parallel universe just so because they were threatening to the universe.

Afreil looks extremely agitated as he looks at the two bodies of the human covered with a satin sheet as they both experience the world within each other.

"If I wanted to end it here, I would have done it a long time ago. Don't you think...Charmeine?" Afreil turns around to look at the woman, her name leaving a bad taste in his mouth.

"I want to have more fun with them. It's too early for them anyway" he says as he sends his head back to laugh out loud.

"But what's the motive for that. We were supposed to make them suffer a little..and only until they be bewildered by each others existance, and then we let them be. Shouldn't you think, it's time to go back to our true duties" Charmeine questions Afreil.

Charmeine knew that there was no point of further drama and manipulation for the two soul mates.

What they had to do was done and now they should report back to the heaven.

"NO!" Afreil's voice resonates in the space as his wings pop out and his eyes turn black.

Charmeine notices the broken feathers, clearly from the fact of not returning back to heaven for a while for nourishment.

"Afreil! You're killing yourself!" Charmeine says and moves over to him but he sends her back by his force and holds the staff that appears from out of no where and points at her.

"I'm not going any where until I get to do what I hoped for in the first place. You see, all of you have a responsibility up their yet poor Afreil is always on the sidelines, simply watching. But not here, Charmeine" he rumbles and hits his staff onto the floor.

"Here! I HOLD THE POWER!" He says and a power stroke erupts around him.

Charmeine turns poker and turns around.

There is so much she can do but ripping Afreil of his powers isn't on that list.

She sighs and changes her form once again.

The old woman poking her head out of her actual one.

"What's your plan?" She bends down as Afreil snickers and his feathers move back into his broken skin. His eyes once again turning back to normal.

"There is one thing that you can do Charmeine but I'm afraid it isn't now" He says and turns around to see the two human, now peacefully sleeping.

He closes his eyes and catches the little moving power under his eyelid.

It spills out of his tear ducts and Afreil catches it with his palm.

"There. There" he coos at the throbbing liquid and carefully drips over to the two human.

"Its power will start soon. And Charmeine you have to go and let her know the truth" he says and turns back to look at confused Charmeine.

"What?" She says and looks between the screen showing the two human and Afreil.

"You don't mean that? You aren't going to kill them. You can't Afriel, that's against the law. It's forbidden" She places her hand on her mouth as Afreil smiles connivingly.

"No! Afreil! You can't do that!" She screams but he stands his ground and only turns his head sideways; hardly fazed by what she had said.

"Already did" He says and turns away from the death like expression on Charmeine's face.

"I have to tell someone. Yes! I'm going back to the heaven! You can't let the two humans die for your own desires" Charmeine says without thinking and Afreil chuckles before his hands stretch out and capture her weak body.

"Not until I let you out" He says before pressing Charmeine so tightly that her left side connects with her right.

Next thing you know, Charmiene is clutched and locked and bounched by the dead feathers of Afreil.

Charmeine shrieks noticing what is around her.

A dark web of feathers float around her.

She clucthes herself because if any part of her body was to touch Afreil's dead feathers, she would ultimately die.

She would vanish like light and there would be no escape for the humans then and nobody to save them.