ATTRACTION

............................................................................
I dreamed it, I willed it, that's how it should be
That the law of attraction would bring you to me
But now that you're here I've got to confess
I'm not sure I'm up for this kind of success.
(ONE OF MY FAVOURITES)
LAW OF ATTRACTION
BY ROBIN RUSSEL
COPYRIGHT TO ROBIN RUSSEL
............................................................................

.

.....................
YOU AND NAMJOON
NARRATOR STYLE
......................

"How can it not be here? I remember seeing it clearly!" You say as you push past him and examine the walls.

"But it isn't here now" He still has the audacity to tell you that.

You zero your eyes at him. And point your index and middle finger in a shape of a V, at him and then at the wall.

"Well then find it" You say and he shrugs.

He looks at your short figure moving around.

Your clothes look torn from different places, there are streaks of mud running along your arms and your legs.

He eyes your face, which however, holds the most of the emotions.

He looks you down until his eyes land on your feet and he bites his lip as he sees dried blood on them.

"Your feet are bloody" He says and points at them and You look down and see nothing but white feet.

"Um...yeah, thanks for telling. I knew I felt a prick of pain there" You move your toes a little and then look back at him.

He keeps on thinking how strong you led on when there is so much pain that you're feeling.

"How do you know that they are bloody? Can you see colours?" You ask as you pivot turn from your hips, your left foot popping up as you place your hands on your waist.

"I..um. I can see some colours. Its like a flash" He rubs his neck and then proceeds to look anywhere but at you. Mostly the walls that he was neglecting a minute before.

How can she just show the bloody foot like that. It hurts to know just how much pain she was in.

'Should I help her or let it go?' Namjoon thinks to himself and finally his sympathetic side wins and he turns back around to look at his small Soulmate.

"Come here" He says and pulls at So
soulmate's upper arm and drags her towards the end of the room and sits her onto the mattress.

"Oww!" She yelps and hits his arm.

"You could've given me a heads up you know. It hurts" She whines and Namjoon feels stupid for grabbing her like that.

"Im so sorry. Was it that painful. I sometimes grip too hardly" He explains and massages her arm where he thinks he hurt her.

"No, you silly!" She hits him again and then points at the mattress.

"Im going to tell you something stupid. Wherever I touch something, it hurts like blazing fire has erupted within my skin" You say to the man worriedly looking at you.

"Really" He says after a minute. He must be running his mind through every little detail or maybe reminiscing the moments where you touched something.

He takes your hand in his and looks up at your face.

You crunch your eyebrows together and look back at him.

"Does it hurt too when I touch?" He says with a worried look and you feel like giggling.