ESCAPING

I come to you
When I need a break,
You come to my rescue
When my day is at stake

.............

......
YOU
......

You hold your breath as your eyes look for any motion that would guarantee that Namjoon is alive but then you look at Afriel's horrified expression and look smug.

"Namjoon?" You whisper but no response comes back.

Just when you decide to get up to move to his body, a bright flash of light erupts from Namjoon's body and in his place lays a woman.

Her pale skin sucked of blood and liveliness.

Her neck slashed and her eyes death like.

"Charmiene?" Afriel whimpers and rushes to the body of the woman before you.

"WHAT THE HELL. NO!" He screams but nothing happens.

You look confused at the interaction but dread still fills you up.

Even if the body changed but where in the world was Namjoon.

Did he really die?

Did Afriel really kill him?

Lots of questions fill your head and you blink away the spots forming behind your eyelid.

"NO!" A huge scream erupts from in front of you and you look up at Afriel erupting into black fire and his wings popping out.

"Charmiene. How could you!" He screams as suddenly the sky erupts in a roar and thunder strikes once again.

Huge black clouds roll in but they seem to be carrying people.

An army of men similar to Afriel ensemble around the body of Charmeine and Afriel.

"By the power of the lord of the Universe, you are exempted from the duties of an Angel as you used the Kronus Scythe over your fellow Angel. You are no longer allowed onto the lands of the Angels and is forever ripped of your status" A loud oppressive voice surrounds Afriel and another of the similar men whom you now know are actually angels.

They move to pluck Afriels feather one by one.

They rip him off of his status and then his body rises to air like it's simply floating with no power in him at all.

You place your hand over your mouth to hold your scream as Afriels prestine body twists and lacerate around.

The huge men that were surrounding him say something else but blood rushes to your ears, making them block out any sound.

"Help" You scream but your throat constricts around your wind pipe.

The once filled area suddenly becomes barren once again and your body falls limply back on its side.

"Namjoon?" You mumble but nothing moves.

Afreil is gone and so is Namjoon.

There are tonne of questions and worries inside your head.

What's going to happen now?

Will you be lost in this world? Would you want to?

Yes.

What was the point in living without him.

Tears streak your face and loud whispers leave your body.

"Please come back" You mumble into the sand and slowly close your eyes.

If death was inevitable, you would want it to be right now.

"Im so sorry" A feminine voice says and you shot open your eyes to look at its source.

"I'm Charmeine" The woman says.

The same woman who was laid in place of Namjoons body.

The woman who was apparently murdered by Afreil but you knew that was far from right.

You saw Afreil slice Namjoon's neck. You were sure that it was He who killed Him but the men from before said that Afreil killed his fellow Angel and Namjoon was no angel at all.

"I know what you must be thinking. I just died but it was a part of the plan. I had to save you from Afriel, he had totally lost control over his powers. I had to do something so I transformed myself into Namjoon and took his place" She walks closer towards you and sits down.

"Afriel thought he killed Namjoon but in real he killed my persona. And because it's against the law to kill any Angel using Kronus Scythe, I was sure the high status Angels would be alerted. But I'm so sorry for coming here late" She explains and pushes back your hair and sits you up.

"Where is Namjoon?" You ask weakly and Charmeine bows her head down.

"Im sorry" She says and you break out into a fit.

You grab her shoulders and shake irrevocably.

"NO! NO! TELL ME YOU'RE LYING" You scream but Charmeine looks away.

You cry out loud and hit your head back on the stone.

This isn't right.

You can't live without him.

You start to sob and Charmeine looks at you with sympathy.

"The poison Afriel used on him was very old and sacred. I couldn't save him" She says and tears turn to blood as they run down your face, figuratively.

"Kill me then too" You mumble but Charmeine looks at you shocked.

"No. I can't kill you, even if you ask me to. I'm an Angel, I can't hurt people" She says and gets up.

She walks away, towards the beach and looks at the water.

"I'm afraid you have to go back. I know it'll be hard to live without him but you have to try. Your colours won't fade away, I'll make sure of that" She says but you quickly get up to make her see another scenario.

"No, I can't go back there without him. This was all a test right. We were supposed to find each other and fall for each other. We were to except each other so how after all that I can go back to being normal. I can't. I won't." You grip onto Charmeine's upper arm as you turn her around.

"I'm sorry" Charmeine says and something huge and filled with light appears behind her.

It's circular and looks like an entrance.

"It's the portal" Charmeine says and before you can ask what does it do.

She grips you tightly from the shoulder and turns you around.

With a single harsh push to your body, she pushes you into the portal.

The portal pulls your body towards it; sucking onto you.

"No. Please dont." You scream but Charmiene turns her deaf ears at you.

"I'm sorry. I will get him for you. I will re do everything. But you have to go. I'm sorry" Charmiene says and pushes you more that your bodt totally gets stuck in the whiteness.

You scream and trash but the pull keeps you gravitating away from the world above you.

"NO. PLEASE. NO, I WANT HIM" And those become your last words as you once again go unconscious and pain fills each cell of your body.

"I love you" You scream and close your eyes.
.....

THIS IS NOT THE END!
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT THE END!
LOL!
ONE MORE CHAP AND THATS IT
I MISSED YALL
BUBSS,
MAHAM