ATTENTION

............................................................................

I look at you like you hold all the answers because for me, you do even to the questions I have yet to ask even to the ones I have yet to conjure
............................................................................

...................
YOU
....................

Back in grade 3, you learnt the word 'Oblivion'.

The state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening around one.

You never really understood what it meant well until now.

You were in Oblivion. You couldn't believe what was happening. Everything was void of any colours.

The greys were back.

Black and white.

You looked down at your figure and find the monotonous white spread all over your body.

You shreik and push as if getting away from everything.

Your head hit the wall behind you, as your elbow, tried to stable you.

The burning pain once again started. The pain was every where.
From your head, down your back and your elbow.

You scream out in pain and clutch your arms around your chest.

"Make it stop! Please make it stop!" You cry out as the pain begins to erupt everywhere.

You hold your body close and rock yourself as you try to control your whimpers.

You close your eyes and try to come out of this horrid dream.

If only you were dreaming, because a minute later you open your eyes to same place, feeling numb all over.

Your hands fall down limply from where it was holding your knee across your chest, and hits the sheet underneath you.

A burning pain erupts as you pull your hand back.

You sniff as you suddenly realise something.

The pain only comes when you come in contact with something. But when you're touching yourself, it ceases.

You look back at the small colourless space and get yourself together.

Why was this happening?

You were able to see colours, feel the feelings and be anymore humane as you possibly can so why after all this time you weren't anymore?

"OHMYGOD" You whisper yell when your brain answers its own question.

Did he? Has he?

"NO! HE CAN'T BE. NOOOO!!!" You scream out towards the ceiling as new set of tears run down your cheeks.

"HE CAN'T BE DEAD!" You whimper and hiccup as tears over tears fill your eyes.

Dread settling inside you further and further.

After about so many minutes you stop sobbing and straighten your back.