SAVING

....
YOU
....

The same image of the field enters your view and you quickly stand upright and turn to look around.

This time around the length of the stalks is even more than the last time you were here.

However besides that, there is a huge clock made of light on the sky showing you that you were already behind five minutes.

You quickly get onto your feet and start pushing between the stalks.

Your heart beating frantically as you look everywhere all at once for the goddamn scythe.

"How in the world would I know what it looks like" you scream but obviously get no response back.

You scream and trash but keep yourself together.

You have to do this.

Not just for you but for Namjoon; for your soulmate and your future together with him.

Tears fall down your cheek like waterfalls; not even stopping for a minute.

The sudden tick of the clock stops your heartbeat and you look up at the time showing how it has already moved by 10 minutes.

You scream frustratingly and get on all four as your dig your hands into the muddy floor.

The same floor where you first learned about Namjoon's reality.

The same ground where you first saw true colours in a while.

Where you gave away your heart for forever.

But now this same dirt, ground became your only source of escaping the clutches of Afriel.

To get back the same soulmate whom you craved for.

Your body carries you forward as you keep on moving on and digging little holes in the dirt.

Time, however, clicks faster than light.

You get up and run to a different area before getting on all fours again and sifting through the mud all over again.

However, luck seems to not be on your side as when you dig you find nothing.

Dread settles inside you and you start to see double.

Its the anxiety of never coming out of this alive.

But the same anxiety also drives you ahead and you run to another place.

After going through with no such luck, your knees hit the ground and you scream towards the clock showing that you only have 10 minutes left.

Pain settles inside your brain as you get up to give up but your heart battles with it.

You heart is still battling for you. It's still fighting for the connection it made with it's soulmate.

Its still beating with hope.

"Think, Y/n. Think" You say as you hit your forehead multiple of times.

Remember the white light.

Find it.

A voice erupts from inside you and you quickly see sense and get up to look for the bright white light that was once here. The same light that pulled you towards it.

You run around in frenzy as you look for it and finally; after sparing some minutes; you find it, tugged between two stalks.

You sigh and run towards it.

Hope and dread accompanying you at the same time.

If this is it then you would win but if it isn't, you and Namjoon, both would die.

How could you ever even live knowing that you couldn't do anything to save your soulmate.

You dig right underneath the spot of the light and after digging for quite some time, your finger hit the sharp edge of the scythe.

But just as your hand touch the scythe, electric pain runs up your arm and your body gets sucked into it and you find yourself once again back at the beach.

This time, however, Afriel has his back to you, holding something in front of him.

He turns around as he notices your presence.

You shriek as you see the same scythe that you found in the mud, already in his hand.

But what even scares you the most and causes your blood to run cold is the body he is holding the scythe to.

Namjoon, now back to looking his true self is pulled back by his head and his neck exposed to the blade of the scythe.

"I wish you were here a little sooner" Afreil says and you gulp as you take in what he is going to do.

"No. No. Please, let him go" You scream but something wraps itself around your wrist and feet, holding you back.

"Please. Dont. Do. This" You beg but Afreil sees nothing but power.

He chuckles and holds the scythe at a distance.

"I'll do anything. Please let him go...please" You beg, expecting to catch Afriel's attention by your words and it works.

"Anything?" He asks and you nod your head.

He thinks for a while and you find yourself finding a little escape but he smiles and in one slash brings the scythe down and cuts the delicate skin under it.

"NO!" You scream and your voice echo off of the wall.

Namjoon's body hits the floor and blood oozes out of his body.

Afriel throws his head back and laughs as you whimper and trash around in pain.

"NOOOO" You hit the floor and sob.

How and why did it happen.

"WHY DID YOU IT?" You scream at Afriel but he keeps on laughing.

"Because I told you, one hour and you were late" He smirks and laughs.

You break down and see black spots covering your eyes.

You heartbeat stops to smaller rhythm and your eyes remained focused on the dead unmoving body of your soulmate.

"Im sorry" You whimper and close your eyes to await death but nothing of that comes.

"Afreil" A small voice says and you whip your head up to look at the source of it.

Its coming from your soulmate.

Is he...

Is he alive?

........

THE END!!
OK NOT REALLY
THAT'S BORING AND STUPID
ALSO HOLD ON, HOLD ON
SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE SKY AND SECRETS ARE GOING TO BE REVEALED.

ALSO HOW MANY OF YOU THINK THAT NAMJOON AND Y/N ARE ACTUALLY IN LOVE????
CUZ UMMM.........
BUBYEE,
MAHAM