Chapter 1 Jaiden

"Jaiden, are you okay?" I snap back to reality and see Tony sitting next to me. We had been dating for a while after Adam and James started dating. I stared at my plate of pasta (with no sauce) and looked up at him.

"Yeah, just tired," I said back. He put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. I continued to try and eat while everyone chatted about Magic the Gathering or Animation tips on videos. After dinner, it was James, mine, and Den's Turn to clean up. I carried the plates back to the sink in the kitchen. James later came back with some cups and silverware. Adam came into the kitchen to kiss James goodnight and ran back to his room.

"So, tonight?" James asked.

"Tonight," I responded. Den burst open the door fussing with the table cloth. She finally was able to fold it.

"Wow! Thanks for the help guys." She said in a sarcastic tone. After all the dishes were done we went back up to our rooms to go to bed. Ari was already asleep and I put a blanket over his cage so he wouldn't wake up. I waited until around 1 am and tip-toed downstairs and ran out the back doors to the bench under the willow tree. I looked around for James.

"Boo!" James jumped out of a bush in nothing but black. I had to cover my mouth so the others wouldn't hear my scream. He laughed and put his arms around me. I looked up and kissed him. I felt a smile grow across his face and he kissed me back. We had been meeting in secret ever since we moved into the Animated House (or that's what Dom calls it). I knew he loved me and I loved him, but we couldn't expose our love or the public would go nuts. We had already said we were just friends and thought that if we dated someone else it would go away. We regretted every day of it.