Chapter 25 Jaiden

"I'm glad we did this," Tony said to me, "We haven't had much time to spend with each other," 

"Yeah," I said sighing, "This is nice," Tony and I were walking along the beach. It was nice, but it kept reminding me of my date with James. I Would rather walk with him knowing he was my friend and not my boyfriend. 

"Listen, Jaiden I need to tell you something," Tony said, stopping. 

"Me too," I said, "But you go first," Tony put my hand in his and started to speak.

"Jaiden, we have had our good times and I have enjoyed being your boyfriend a lot" Tony started, "But I think we should expand-"

"I'm breaking up with you," I said before he finished. Tony looked sunned. Then I realized that I probably shouldn't have said that. I was scared that at any time he would give me a ring or something.

"Wait, you are?" Tony said. He wasn't as surprised as I was, "I was going to say that we should expand to other people! I was going to break up with you! We didn't really have a love relationship,"

"I know!" I said, "It was pleasant, but I didn't think that it was...well...worth it,"

"Same here," Tony said, "Also, I kinda knew that you and James were dating in private." My heart skipped a beat. The relationship we had kept hidden for so long was actually figured the whole time.

"Tony, I will always love you as a friend," I said, "And I was kinda glad we started dating. You were that person I could fall back on." 

"Me too," Tony said, "And I never want to hold you back from finding true love." I hugged him. It was nice just to be friends.

...

That night, I had the memory of when it all happened. When I first met James, when we were dared to hold hands, and when there was a battle on social media about Jadam and Jameden. Then I remembered the time when James and Adam announced that they were dating. I remember feeling my heart shatter in my chest. That was around the time when Tony broke up with his girlfriend and asked me out on a couple of dates.

"Jaiden?" I remember him asking one time when we went out for ice cream, "I was kinda considering maybe...being more then just friends?" 

"Sure. I'd like that," I remember saying. I needed a helpful had who I could fall back on who was more than just a friend. Then around after two months of dating Tony and a little more than a week after moving in with everyone, I received a text message from James asking me to meet in the backyard at midnight. I remember dressing up a little too and how sweetly he smiled when he saw me.

"Jaiden, dating Adam was a big mistake," He told me, "But I can't break his heart, he loves me too much,"

"Same with me and Tony," I said.

"What if we take a risk?" He said, looking into my eyes, "Because I can't imagine my life without you Jaiden," Then, he kissed me. It wasn't really a super passionate kiss, it was more of a quick 'if I don't kiss her then I'm going to regret it' kiss.

"Sorry," He said. I could tell by his voice that he was blushing. 

"Don't be," I said. I pulled his face close to mine and gave him the really super passionate kiss.