Chapter 14 part 2

Mating season - with Beelzebub and Egyn

(Beelzebub pov)

I and Egyn have only been sleeping for the majority of the time so far, we've been really busy this last year so the mating season has been and will just be a relaxing time for me and Egyn. I and Egyn are often together so we end up doing a lot of our work together and we're always together for the mating season so we don't worry about having to mate if one of our brothers was our mate they would possibly want to mate. Well excluding Samuel and Iblis, they've never liked mating season nor even bothered about it. They just spend it in their own rooms alone doing whatever they do. 

"So what are your thoughts on Rin?" I hear Egyn ask as I was reading. I put my book down with a bookmark in it so I don't lose my page. "Well..." I looked up thinking of my thoughts on our littlest brother. "I think otouto is very different from us but I can't blame him. He was brought up by humans and told that all demons are evil. He knew nothing of us but he's turned out pretty well, he still doesn't trust us all completely but he's nice. A good addition to the family." I say and I look at egyn and ask: "What about you? What do you think?" I ask him. "I have your same thoughts," he responded and I nodded and went back to my book and he went back to watching his detective show.

Mating season - with Amaimon and Astaroth

(Third person view)

Sleep. Just sleep. That's all they do, because why not? Sleeps best.

Mating season - with Samuel

(Samuel pov)

For mating season  I have and will do for every mating season is just lock myself in my room and watch anime, eat and drink, and sleep. That's all. I also game. I don't mind spending time alone, it's nice to get a break from everyone. I've never liked mating season and when I first did it I hated it and I never did it again.  That's also the same with Iblis, he doesn't like the mating season either, I don't know his reasoning as stuff like that is more personal.  My reasoning is I just don't like it, I find it irritating. I don't like being groomed nor do I like grooming it's too time consuming and boring. I know almost all my brothers enjoy grooming and/or being groomed but I ain't in that little group.

I've always been different from my brothers, I was the odd one out even when it was just me, Lucifer nad Father. I was the odd one out and still am, that's part of the reason I left for thousands of years and have only just come back for the first time in ages. I still feel like the odd one out but I do it for Rin but I think I'll go back to Assiah soon, I felt at home there juts being my sly self there. If I had to say I would say I'm more of a demon than any demon in existence. All demons are nice except the ones going on rampages which are rare but demons are seen as sly, cunning and destructive and I'm every one of those. That's why I never liked my family, I felt like an abomination in this calm family but in Assiah everyone was an abomination and out of place, having wars, fighting, politics. I loved it and I fit in there so I will go back soon and I'll stay. 

Mating season - with Iblis

(Iblis pov)

For mating season I just lock myself in the training room and train for most of the season. I bring pillows, blankets, food, drinks and books and some other stuff to do when I don't feel like training. I love training I find it very time consuming and fun. When I heard that Rin likes training and stuff like that I got excited but now I'm not so sure. he seems very calm and cuddly but I haven't talked to him much so there may still be hope but who knows. 

Right now I'm just doing weights and listening to music. It's quite fun. You're probably wondering why I don't do mating season like my brothers. Well, I've always found it restful and calming and I don't like it, I'm someone who loves being up and doing things. Plus mating season is all lovey-dovey and I find it embarrassing and I hate it so I just spend it here. Father doesn't mind.