(Book 2) Chapter 27 part 2

(Hades pov)

"Nope." I open a gate of my own, a firey red portal, and walked through leaving the crying prince alone with the other useless demon kings. Once I entered the classroom where all the exorcists that were Rin's friends drew their attention to me. "Who the hell are you?" The one called Ryuji Suguro 'Bon' asked angrily and seemed a little full of himself. "Yeah, who are you, and what's with the portal?" Izumo asked leaning to the side and looked past me to look at my portal. "Well, I came to inform you Satan is dead." Every exorcists jaw dropped at my statement. "And that I am now the king, I was the formed king before being dethroned by that wretched demon," I told them with disgust and the prince's brother spoke next. "And who are you?" He asked cluelessly. "Oh, how rude of me," I put one arm in front of me and another behind me and bowed. "I'm Hades, King of Hell." The exorcists stood shocked and I grinned as IU stood straight once again. "And I'm here to kill you," I say before lunging at the one that scoffed, which was Bon, and as soon as I connect with him he screamed.

(Third person view)

Rin kneeled on the floor and his head on the ground and his clenched fists soon released and he fell onto his side as he continued to weep that he couldn't help his friends that would now be killed because he wasn't strong enough. Rin froze when the scream echoed in his ears. Rin lay unmoving with no thoughts for what seemed to be minutes but only a few seconds until one thought entered his mind. 'That was Bon.' He got up and ran through the portal fast than you can say Satan.

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" Rin screamed as he grabbed onto Hade's muscled arm and tried to pull him back through the portal. Rin paid no attention to his old friend's faces or reaction him suddenly appearing after four years. Hades didn't move an inch as he was much stronger compared to what looked like a little boy compared to Hades. Rin grunted and groaned as he tried to pull Hades away but nothing seemed to work. Rin got an idea and hoped it would work. Rin looked up and punched Hades in the face even though he was much smaller than the latter. Hades pushed Rin aside and moved towards Bon again and leaned down and held Bon's collar so he couldn't move and started to burn Bon with his hellfire.

Bon's screams were agonizing to Rin, the other exorcists tried their best to get Hades off their teammate but nothing worked. The others stood out of breath and tried to think of new ways to try to get the king of their friend. Rin stood with shaking knees crying and screaming at Hades to stop but Hades did not falter. Hades continued to burn Bon's face would leave a large scar on his face. Rin ran at Hades and tried to get him off but Hades only punched or kicked, he did whatever he could to make sure Rin did not stop him. Hades did not stop until he saw it a good time to move on.

Hades stood up and let go of Bon who had no passed out and Shiemi rushed over to help him. Hades made his way over to Yukioi step by step and Rin froze and Yukio stared shooting but no amount of bullets would make this monster falter. Rin followed Hades with his eyes and he knew Hades was about to hurt his brother. "STOP! STOP!!!" Rin shouted years streaming down his face as Hades stood in front of Yukio and Yukio had no ammo left. Hades raised his fist to punch Yukio but was stopped by a shout and a blast of energy that could rival his.

"ENOUGH!!!"

I really tried to make it a 1000 words but that didn't work out