Chapter 16

(Third person view)

Rin stares at the blood bath in front of him with shock and fear in his eyes. Soon he looks down at his blood-covered feet and he blocks out the calls of his name. His hands locking into fists. 'This is what they were so afraid of me seeing? Blood?' Rin thought as his hair covered his eyes. Astaroth, Egyn, and Mephisto all came up to him and tried to get his attention by calling his name and shaking his shoulders. "Ha... Ha... Haha... Hahahahaha. AHAHAHAHA!" Rin burst out in a fit of laughter, clutching stomach. They stared at him in shock and confusion and so did the rest of their brothers and father. "Rin what are you doing? This is not something to be laughing at!" Egyn shouts confused and angry. "You treat me like a child then go out and create a blood bath and lock me in my room hoping I won't see it... AHAHAHAHA!!!" He continues to laugh. "SATAN KILLED MY DAD WHAT DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T SEEN A BLOOD BATH!!! I'VE SEEN EXORCISTS GET SLAUGHTERED!!! THIS ISN'T A FIRST TIME! AHAHAHA!" He doesn't stop with his continuous laughter. "Rin go back to your room," Satan tells his son. "No." His laughter comes to a stop imminently. "Rin," Satan says sternly. "No. I will not. You do not control me, you controlled my life and now I can do what I want, and what I want is to help, I'm not a child Satan." Satan cringes at the name his youngest son calls him. The exorcists charge once again and Satan takes his attention off Rin and to the exorcists and he fights them once again, killing them blood splattering over him. Rin rushes forward and forgets about his mating senses. His brothers try to stop him but he slips past them. Rin starts his own blood bath of exorcists and he's smiling...

(Satan pov)

He reminds me so much of myself in a way, he's rebellious and doesn't think before he does something, he hates being controlled and doesn't stand for it, he doesn't like being treated like a child, rather an adult. I remember I was like that but he isn't as bad as me. Yet. I killed demons when they did that and it took thousands of years for me to forgive myself for such a thing. And then he's also like Yuri, stubborn and does things his own way. 

I continue to fight back against the exorcists when I see Yukio. He shouts: "RETREAT!" And they follow is orders. But before he can leave I grab him he tries to get out of my grip but I don't loosen it. I turn away and drag him away.

Time skip

(Rin pov)

I feel better that I let out all my anger. I think in the shower. I look down and see the blood run to the drain off my hair and skin. It felt nice to let my anger out and it was on exorcists, they weren't innocent, they had killed hundreds of demons and plus everyone else was doing so why would it be a crime? I get out of the shower and dry myself off, I put on a short black flowing skirt and a black long-sleeved tank top. I brushed my hair so it wasn't as messy. Once I did that I went back to my bed and picked up an old PSP I found in the storage room at the dorms, I found it when I was bored, some other kid must have left it a couple of years back. I turned it on to find a game in it and started playing. It kept me entertained for a while until I heard a knock at the door and dread washed over me as I finally saw the consequences of my actions. "C-Come in..." I spoke shakily and I saw dad come in with a  straight but peaceful face I still was shaking from what could happen. I knew dad was friendly but I also knew he could be harsh and terrifying.

He came and sat on the bed and I crossed my legs and turned off my PSP and put it to the side of me. "Rin..." He said quietly, I looked away scared. "Rin look at me." He asked and I hesitated before looking at my legs then at him and I felt like breaking down in tears at his cold eyes. "Rin what you did today was dangerous and breaking the one rule we asked you to follow, to follow what we say as we are trying to protect you." That set me off. "Alright listen here! I don't take orders from anyone much less follow rules, so fuck your rules! I've stayed here on my own free will and I've settled in freely but I can leave freely and feel out of place freely so don't fucking tell me to follow your rules and commands!" I said at him sternly and he looked shocked. He stayed quiet for a moment before looking at me in the eyes. "You remind me of myself when I was younger..." I was about to tell him don't get all sentimental on me when he started again. "Hated following rules and commands, always doing things straight away, didn't think before doing. And then Yuri was stubborn and did things her own way like you. You being like that is a challenge but the best thing that ever happened to me and your mother." He finished and I was a little taken back at his words. "Am I really like that?" I ask as I never really studied my personality. "Yeah... And that's a good thing, don't ever think of it as a bad thing." He looked at me with a smile and I looked back at him before leaping forward and hugging him, he took a moment before hugging back and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Rin there's something I've wanted to show you since you got here and even before you got up. Dad said pulling back and I nodded and we stood up. "Follow me," he told me as he walked out the door and I followed him, staying close so I didn't lose him. I've done that several times and he's had to come and find me. The walk was silent as we walked for about ten minutes going down several sets of stairs to what seem like prison chambers, it was dark and dirty, I wasn't a big fan of it. "In there." He pointed to a door with a skull on it. I cringed and looked back at him, "you trying to kill me or something?" I asked him and he laughed. "No, there is a place no-one is allowed to go but I'm letting you. That room can only be activated once a year as it takes so much power to activate. It activates for twelve hours." He told me and I was still confused. "What is it?" I questioned still confused but I felt drawn to it. "Go in there and light your hand with your fire and touch the pond." He told me and then he pushed me to the door. "Go on." I looked back at the door nervously. I put my hand to the door and after a minute of thinking, I went in.

It was dark and gloomy and I was very confused as to why dad saw this place as something so special. I lit my hand in on fire and found the pond a bit away from the entrance. I put my lit hand on the pond and the room lit up. It was beautiful. Blue fireflies lit the room. Grass, flowers, few small trees and a massive willow tree at the other side of the pond. When I turned back to the pond I saw someone and then I recognized them as they looked like someone I knew. They were built with blue magic like a ghost. The person they looked like was... Yukio.

"M-Mom..."