(Book 2) Chapter 30

Sorry for the late update, I was at my brother's and didn't bring my laptop.

(Third person view)

"I'll miss you," Rin commented as he hugged his brother. "I'll miss you too Rin," Yukio replied. They two were saying goodbye once again after only being together for less than 24 hours. They two let go of each other. "I'll try visit more often instead of not visiting for four years." Rin gave a nervous laugh s he rubbed the back of his head. Yukio gave a chuckle and smiled. "That would be nice." There was a peaceful silence between the two but was broken when a gate opened and Azazel came through. "Rin," Rin turned to look at Azazel and nodded and made his way to his mate. Before he went through the gate he looked at Yukio one more time before running and hugging him, Yukio took this as a nice surprise and finally Rin vanished through the portal.

In Gehenna

"LUCI!" Rin shouts when he sees Lucifer as he last saw him being strangled and then lef to die on the floor. Lucifer opened his arms for his youngest mate to run into. Rin ran full speed to jump and wrap his arms and legs around his lovers body. Lucifer chuckled slightly at Rin's actions and wrppe his arms around Rin as they hugged for a moment before he opened his arm to Azazel who joined for the hug. They all eventually let go and Rin went to give his brothers their greeting as well before talking about what happened as well as random things making it's way into the chat. They spent a few hours chatting before Rin had a realasitation.

"Rin! What's wrong?!!" Egyn asked panicking at his youngest brothers sudden change in emotion. Rin was choking on his own tears and couldn't get a word out. "Rin, please you need to calm down so we can see what's wrong?" The demon kings panicked for a few minutes before RFin finally managed to get out what he was trying to say. "I-Iblis...He's dead!!" Rin cried bringing his hands to his chest as Lucifer contiued to rock him. "I don't...Don't have a-a train-ing buddy anymore!" He cried longer before freezing at a voice. "Someone saying training buddy?" Iblis stood at the door arms crossed with a  smirk on his face. Rin sat shocked not understanding what he was seeing. "Well, you just going to sit there?" Rin got out of Lucifer's arms and ran to Iblis at lightning speed and hugging him, knocking him back slightly. Iblis groaned as he was still slightly in pain after having his demon heart destroyed. 

Rin cried in Iblis's chest who soothed the smaller boy by stroking his hair and saying sweet nothings. The navy haired boy eventually calmed down and let go and wiped his wet cheek of tears. "H-How are you alive?" Rin questioned finishing wiping his teras. "Father made us from his power so he took the essence of my heart and created me once again. Rin gave the look they all the knew the one that says "I totally understand." He understands nothing but besides the fact he was just happy his brother was back and gave another fact. He then proceeded to turn back his other seven brothers. "You knew all along and didn't think to tell me?" Rin asked sternly eh was left in the dark for a few hours but still that made him slightly upset. "Surprise?" They all said in unsion. Rin rolled his eyes with a sigh before smiling. "Doesn't matter just as long as Iblis is safe then everything is fine."

"Rin," Rin turned to see his father and smiled before running and hugged. "You're alright." Rin said happily, he was happy his father was alright, he was happy that everyone was safe too. "Yes, yes I am." "I heard what you did and I'm proud of you, you've made your way into the kings of Gehenna." Rin smiled and hugged his father once again before letting go.

"We'll we should settle down for dinner." The demon kings nodded as they headed to the room for their meal together once again.

One year later

(Third person view)

Thinsg went back to normal after the with Hades and coming home. Rin visited Yukio and his friends more often even if only a few times. He also got to see his mother again that year. And now it was mating season. 

Azazel lay in bed looking at Rin before asking: "Baby?"

"Yes,"