(Book 2) Chapter 23

I'm excited to write because of what I have planned and I'm just SO EXCITED!! I'm just hoping you guys will like the weird things I'm starting to add especially a certain person I'm adding.

Somewhere in the darkest areas of Gehenna

(Unknown pov)

"My king, we've rounded all the demons up." A decaying middle-aged man came up and kneeled before the figure in the darkness. "Excellent." The cunning voice cut through the cold air. "Make sure all fighters are ready for battle." The voice breaks through the cold air again and continues. "I want to make war happen as soon as possible and end it as soon as possible. The damn king- Not even a king, Satan is dead meaning his son will have to do." The anger flows out of the figure like nothing ever before. "Yes, my King." The decaying man rushed out of the room as soon as possible not wanting to be in the way of his king's anger. The king's anger was like nothing else in both worlds, Assiah and Gehenna, but now his anger was raging was a ticking time bomb. "I want them, I want the flames if I have those flames I could be king." The king thought aloud. "Even without them I could be king but it would just add to my strength and make people fear me once again." 

Satan's castle

(Rin pov)

I'm relaxed a lot more now as I know my father's alright, he's not going to die, it'll take a few weeks at most for him to heal even with his demonic healing. He took quite a hit from that guy, I still don't know who he is but as father said I'm not to worry or go after him and I promised. But I don't understand how someone overpowered father so much, he's supposed to be the most powerful being in the world of Gehenna yet that demon managed to overpower him. It scares me that someone managed to do that but as father said not to worry so I've been trying not to worry lately and Lucifer and Azazel have been helping me with that. They're keeping me busy and also keeping me happy. 

"So what movie shall we watch?" Azazel asked as he scrolled through the shows and movies we could watch, "I don't know." I say as I think on the movies to watch. "Oh! Howl's Moving Castle!" I say as Azazel was scrolling over it and he clicked on it and it played. We had our snacks out and I was curled into Azazel and Lucifer was big spooning me. We watched the movie peacefully and had no idea of the troubles my father was facing quietly.

(Third person view)

"You think it was really him that attacked?" Beelzebub asked. "It's the only being in Gehenna that could kill father or almost kill him," Samuel answered as he thought about what they were talking about. "But father killed him thousands of years ago," Egyn spoke up. "We don't know that we weren't even alive when that happened," Samuel told the five kings in the room. "Is there the possibility that he survived fathers rath? They raged at each other father was named king afterward, that's how it works." Egyn asked worriedly. "I would say it's impossible but at the same time from what I know and what father has told me it's possible," Samuel told them thinking worriedly. "IF HE'S ALIVE HE COULD KILL US ALL!!!" "Be quiet, don't raise your voice Astaroth," Egyn told his younger brother. "We don't need Rin hearing us, we managed to get him distracted by Lucifer and Azazel so we could have this meeting we don't need you ruining it!" Iblis said a little pissed off and Astroth was about to fire back but Samuel interrupted. "Egyn is right but so is Astaroth so we must be careful. If we don't start setting us precautions we could fall and there would be no way for anyone to ever beat him." Samuel explained about to dismiss the meeting. "What about Rin? He has father's flames plus some of our magic and his own." Samuel looked at Egyn like he had just offered a death sentence to Rin. "NO! We will not involve Rin in this, father told us not to involve Rin because he knew Rin would try and beat the enemy." Samuel told them before dismissing the meeting and went to do his own thing.

" Samuel told them before dismissing the meeting and went to do his own thing