Chapter 13

(Rin pov)

"Can I go with Lucifer and Azazel?" 

I asked that a few hours ago, now I'm getting my pj's on as I'm now in human form and father has talked to Lucifer and Azazel and they've said it's okay. They usually go together in mating season anyway, they get along well and they wouldn't mind having me as their third to complete trio. I'm nervous and excited for mating season. I've only been here three months and I'm now going into my first mating season. It crazy that my life has changed so much in three months, I'm happy, get to be myself, have a long family, and now I have three amazing mates. But eight amazing boyfriends. I'm dating all my brothers but I would say Lucifer and Azazel are my favourite. 

I put on my light grey/blue fluffy onsie with bear ears and a little tail. I got my teddy bear that Lucifer gave me that he forgot to put in the box, it was from my old man when I was younger. It was a brown teddy bear with a yellow bow tie. I went out my room and saw Azazel waiting outside. "There you are c'mon. Lucifer is just finishing setting up the room." He held out his hand for me to hold and I took it and we started making our way to Luci's room. 

(Lucifer pov)

I had talked to Azazel about Rin and what he may want when he's in mating season aka heat. Some demons just like to relax, others like sex and some like relax and show their demons hearts and they mix and it gives a nice feeling. They can then also choose if you wish to have a child. I don't know what Rin will want to do and he may not know till tomorrow when mating season finally starts. 

Right now I'm just finishing setting up my bedroom with blankets, stuffies, food and drinks and lots of movies and just things like that. I heard the door open and saw Azazel and Rin walk in. "H-Hey Luci..." I was surprised by the nickname but I wasn't surprised by his nervous voice. He hasn't learnt much of Gehenna and mating season so he would be nervous, I would be nervous if I was him. "Sorry do- do you not like the nickname?..." He asked looking down and I could tell his nervousness was taking over, he sometimes does that, his nervousness takes over and he doesn't realise he's doing something. Azazel realises this too. I walk over and hug him and Azazel joins us. "I love the nickname." I told him and finished my sentence, "and don't be so nervous everything is going to be okay." I told him with a comforting smile holding his shoulders, her nodded and took a breath. He looked up at me and then to Azazel and he smiled, we took him to the bed and explained what was happening and where everything was. We also asked him what he wanted to do in mating season, he wasn't sure but he didn't like the idea of sex. That was good because neither did me or Azazel that's why we went so well together. A lot of our brothers had sex well excluding Amaimon and Astaroth they just lazed around all season. 

Me and Azazel went and check that the two doors leading outside where locked so none of us could get out especially Rin since heat can sometimes drive the demon insane for the season, not insane like killing but insane with lust and they will do anything to mate. A lot of the time those are demons who enjoy and can have sex, it's rare for other demons to be like that. We all got into bed and cuddled up saying goodnight to each other and we fell asleep that night knowing the next whole month would be different.

The next morning

(Third person view)

"Good morning sunshine." Whispered as he saw Rin slowly wake up he grumbled in response while Azazel and Lucifer gave a laugh. "It's so hooooooooot!" Rin said but was muffled by his face in the pillow. "That's heat for ya." Azazel told him and Lucifer hummed in agreement. Rin moved a little so he was snuggled up to Lucifer which he was a little surprised but at the same time not. Azazel moved close and snuggled up to both Rin and Lucifer wrapping his arms around them. "Hey Luci?" Rin said in his chest. Lucifer moved his head down to look at the fluffed light grey/blue onsie hood. "Can we do the third option?" Rin asked. Lucifer look at Azazel and they had a little looking conversation. "Sure." they both said in unision. "Thanks." Rin said as he slowly let go of Lucifer and Azazel and Lucifer did the same as they showed their tail and hearts. Rin had the feeling of he knew what to do so he did what he felt was right and it surprised him that it was. They all sent their hearts the rest above them so they could mix and it gave a nice feeling. "No chidlren!" Rin strictly told his brothers. "Haha okay." Azazel responded laughing and Lucifer just laughing. They cuddled back up and rested until later getting snacks and putting a movie on as their tails played with each other. 

After the first day Rin didn't seem so anxious, he felt happy, cuddly, warm, settled. he felt just right. And with one thought. 'I think this will be a good first mating season.' 

In Assiah

"We attack in three weeks."