Greedy Man's Desire (18+, NSFW)

Mammon went straight to Alicia's room after dinner. His time with her this morning got cut short thanks to Lucifer, then Asmo snatched her away, and he wasn't going to miss out on the chance to spend time with her this evening. He moved to knock on her door but heard the faint sound of a shower on the other side of it. How many showers did this chick need? Didn't she just come back from the spa?

He smirked and opened the door, quietly slipping inside. He looked around with mild interest, she didn't have anything worth swiping in here. The smell of peppermint waved past his nose and he let out a low purr. Why didn't this smell linger on her when she left the room? It smelled so strong from where he was standing.

He looked at the collection of DVDs sitting on her dresser, quickly figuring out she got most of them from his brothers; anime, black and white detective films, romance..."Boring." He glanced up at the wall, gently reaching out to one of the pictures she had strung up over the mirror. It was a picture of her and her siblings. "And I thought we had a big family." He muttered.

He turned his attention to her closet, chuckling at what he saw. She clearly went bargain shopping, a model would know quality clothes when he saw them, and what was before him clearly wasn't it. He brushed his hand across the fabric, it felt cheap. Where did she get these knock offs from around here? And how hasn't she been mobbed by Asmodeus for it yet?

His ears twitched a bit when he heard the sound of the water pressure changing. He smirked a bit, maybe he could scare her when she got out. He looked around the room for somewhere to hide but stopped when he heard an unfamiliar sound, her soft moans.

He froze in his spot, half from surprise, and half from the throbbing feeling he felt beneath his jeans. He fought back a growl as he listened to her, his hand instinctively reached to adjust his pants, his cock straining against the fabric.

Slowly, the demon moved closer to the shower door, fighting the urge to break it down and join her. He wasn't used to this. He wasn't used to feeling the level of attraction he felt to her so soon. He pressed his ear against the door lightly, the sound of her moaning getting louder.

Looking around the room, he noticed her uniform on the floor in front of the closet door, and right on top of it was a pair of black panties. Being careful not to jostle the doorknob, he snatched up the fabric and pressed his back against the wall. He could feel his pants growing tighter on him, and he knew it wouldn't be long until he lost control of himself.

How long would she take in there anyway? Was she delicate with herself, or did she like to get in and out? He brought the black fabric up to his nose, sniffing lightly. A low growl rolled from deep within as his mind started wandering. Was she just using the showerhead, or did she also use her own fingers? He closed his eyes, imaging her pressed against the shower wall with one leg lifted on the side. Her fingers, slowly working her clit over, occasionally sliding one or two in.

In his mind, her eyes were closed, and she was arching her back a little. He could picture every curve on her body, her ample breasts, wide hips, soft torso, and dimpled ass. He took in her scent from the fabric again and growled a little louder, only snapping out of it when he heard the water stop. Before she had a chance to step out of the shower, he dashed out of the room, not leaving a trace of anything behind.

Back in his own room, Mammon held on tightly to the thin fabric in his hand. Would she notice it was gone? He doubted it. He groaned in discomfort when it dawned on him that he was still hard, and he went straight to his bed to rectify the situation.

Making sure his curtains were closed, and that his door was locked, the demon disrobed. Despite how he looked with his regular clothes on, he was well built in his own right. Being the second strongest and the fastest of his brothers, Mammon didn't need much of a workout to keep himself in good shape.