Caught in a Honey Trap (NSFW 18+)

(AN: This chapter definitely got away from me, haha! I took some inspiration from the new lessons, so there's a small element of dubcon. Otherwise, please enjoy!)

"Asmo...This is exactly what I told you I didn't want." Alicia sat on the couch, covered in an unbelievably expensive blanket. She insisted she was fine with the blanket in her room until Diavolo informed her of the price of that one as well. She may not have been well versed in Grimm to USD, but anything that cost more than 50 million Grimm didn't need to touch the floor, nor did she want to run the risk of spilling food on it.

"Hush, this is the cheesy teen film aspect. The blanket will be fine." Asmo walked into the living room with a small pint of Butter Pecan Ice Cream. "I am judging for this though. I hear this is an old woman flavor in your world."

"I'd say go to Hell but," Alicia smiled and thanked him, taking the pint. Diavolo flopped back on the sofa and grinned while Barbatos began setting up snacks for the group. She started to get up to help, but a very strong hand pinned her down to the couch by her shoulder.

"Asmodeus said not to let you help. We're supposed to be taking care of you."

"But there's nothing wrong with me physically. I can still help."

"I don't need your help, Alicia. Please just relax, and enjoy yourself." Barbatos smiled at the discomfort on her face. He walked around the couch after Diavolo and Asmodeus stepped away to grab their own blankets. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Please let them help you, they mean well."

"You know I don't like being useless."

"You're not being useless. I haven't seen the young Lord be this excited about having company in a very long time." He stood up straight and held his hands behind his back. "Consider it a new role. You're a wounded doe, and this is mutually beneficial for all of you. You give them something to do, and you get to move on from yesterday's fiasco...Though, I am interested in seeing how that will happen with all of these activities." Before Alicia could make her own comment, Diavolo and Asmodeus stepped back into the living room.

"So, I have Legally Blonde and Birds of Prey. Which one do you want to watch?" Asmo flopped on the couch next to the girl, and both students jumped a bit when Diavolo did the same.

"Asmodeus said these are perfect movies to help you get over someone. I like the one with the little dog in front of it."

"Well, both movies feature dogs. Birds of Prey has a hyena."

Alicia was about to correct them but stopped when her eyes met Barbatos'. She sighed and smiled. "Let's watch Legally Blonde...I like the means in which she handles her break up a little more than the way Harley did it."

"I think she handled it perfectly." Asmo laughed as he popped the DVD in its player.

"We could watch both. I'd like to see the contrast." Diavolo wrapped himself in his blanket and grabbed the bowl of popcorn. "It's not like we have anything important to tend to later."

"That's very true." Alicia pointed out. She took the remote when Asmo handed it to her and turned on the movie.

Later on that day, the group was in the Devildom's shopping district. Alicia crossed her arms and pouted as Asmodeus piled his basket full of clothes for her since Diavolo said he would cover the costs, he threw a few things in for him as well. "I don't need new clothes."

"But the woman in the movie got new clothes to fit in with her surroundings while keeping true to herself." Diavolo held up a red dress that was similar to the one she wore the night of the ball, but this time the material was made from silk, it wouldn't cling to her form, but it would show off her best assets, her ass and her breasts. "I think you'll look nice in this."