It's Over

(Whoops, sorry y'all. CW for blood, gore,  violence, and minor-ish character death)

"Haven't you all had enough?!" Saphonya asked, her eyes glowing with glee as she happily struck Lucifer in the face with her shoe. She watched as Angela threw Barbatos on top of Diavolo and Mammon, all the other Lords were laid scarcely around the wasteland. "Isn't it time to admit your defeat?"

The girls' bodies were completely stained in Demon blood, tired but standing. With a flick of Saphonya's wrist, the men were all dragged in front of her, forming a pile where the prince was laying. She smiled at the struggling Avatar of Pride, and she held up her hand.

"Relax, Lucifer. You don't need to keep fighting, not this time." The light around her hand turned to a blazing blue flame. "I'm going to repaint the Devildom in my image, letting you demons run things has really turned this place into a shit show, and I know we can be so much more than that."

Angela looked on with fear wrapping around her. She knew her sister was right...Things could be better, so much better...but... Her eyes darted to the body of her little sister, laying still under the unconscious bodies of the younger Lords. This wasn't how she saw things going, she thought they'd rule together as a family...But it was far too late to turn back now. She felt a small tapping on her shoulder. Just before she could turn around to address it, she vanished from her spot.

Saphonya knelt down and cupped Diavolo's face. "Poor little prince who never stood a chance." She held her fire close to his face. "You're up first." She pushed the flame against his face, relishing in his scream. She enjoyed herself until she was snatched away by her hair. She fought hard, but couldn't see who was attacking her.

Alicia smiled and pushed the girl down another hill, far enough from the demons to keep her from causing them any more harm. Saphonya quickly scrambled to her feet, eyes blazing when they settled on the girl. Something was wrong...her eyes weren't the same.

"What's the matter, Saphonya? See a ghost?" Her voice was distorted, it sounded like she was talking with two voices. She hummed as she brought her hand up, the purple glow now burned a sickly burgundy.

Panic touched the witch's core, but she didn't let it show. She hurled a fireball at her and scowled when Alicia swatted it out of the way like a fly. Another fireball, another swat. Her hands shook, and she growled. Faster than Alicia could blink, Saphonya had her pinned down in the snow.

"So what? You sucked off the demon king and he blessed you? You should've known well enough to stay dead!"

"Why would I stay dead? I thought we were supposed to have a fair fight. It's fair now." Alicia's black eyes held something in them the witch didn't see earlier. Whatever it was, the fear bloomed inside of her.

Sinking her claws into the older woman's shoulder, Alicia ripped her left arm off at the socket. Bringing her knee up, she landed another blow in the woman's stomach and shoved her off.

Saphonya's eyes were wide as she grasped at the gushing wound. She bit back a scream and felt something happen to her that hadn't happened in almost a century. Her horns sprouted from her head, and her claws grew fast. "You bloody abomination!" She snapped. Saphonya hit Alicia with another blast of magic. Not giving the girl a second to register what was happening, her claws sliced in her face, leaving three gashes under her left eye. Alicia let out a loud scream of pain but grabbed onto Saphoya's wrist before she could tear her eye out.

"Fuck, that's gonna leave a scar." Alicia's claws pierced the girl's vein, and they started glowing under her skin. She held on for dear life while Saphonya tried to get free of her hold. "So much anger for a person who did nothing to you." A gray light started coming from Alicia's hand, and Saphonya's wrist slowly turned black, the color spreading up her arm.