Maz's Place

"Uncle Chewie, please just stay still."

"Uncle Chewie?" Finn turned to the captain, "Uncle?!"

The Wookiee had been trying to strangle Finn ever since they boarded the ship, angered and frustrated not only by the pain he was in... but because Finn could be a little overdramatic.

"Yes." Gideon turned to him, "Now are you going to help me or not? Keep his arm still."

"I'm trying." Finn sighed, "But he's trying
To kill me!"

"He's being insulting!" Chewie hollered, "I could rip his-"

"Hey." Gideon turned to the Wookiee with a warning glance, "No ripping arms off today. Finn saved my life, okay? Now he's trying to help you."

She grabbed the medicine from First Aid, uncapping the small needle. Once she injected Chewie, it would alleviate most of the pain and start the healing process. It would make it easier for Gideon and Finn to patch him up.

"He could be a little nicer about it." Chewbacca grumbled, laying back against the bench.

Gideon turned to Finn, sending him a quick look before injecting Chewie with the medicine. The Wookiee let out a small hiss of pain from the stinging sensation, but otherwise had calmed down.

"How's it going with Chewie back there?" Han called from the cockpit, where he and Rey were working on getting them out of the hangar.

"He's only tried to kill me six times!" Finn retorted back. Chewbacca grabbed the defected Stormtrooper by the collar, raising him up so they were eye level.

"Which is perfectly fine, thank you!"

Gideon finished grabbed up the Wookiee's wounds, sitting back against the bench with a huff. Even when Finn wasn't aggravating him, it was hard to take care of his blaster wounds. Wookies were always grumpy when it came to that department.

"I have it under control." The captain called, "Uncle Chewie will be fine."

The Wookiee reached out and patted Gideon on the shoulder, sending her a small look of gratitude. The woman put her hand on top of his for a moment, returning the look.

"Here." Chewbacca reached over and grabbed another small canister of medicine, handing it to the woman, "You need it too."

Gideon looked down at her blaster wound, having become almost accustomed to its sharp aches from the last two days. The stitches her brother had done after it first happened were all torn. She should close it before they touched down at their next stop.

Lifting up the hem of her shirt, the woman carefully unraveled her makeshift bandages, exposing the wound to open air. She grit her teeth from the rawness of the injury, leaning her head back for a moment. She needed to suture the wound shut again.

"Woah, what happened?" Finn asked, noticing the worsened state of Gideon's blaster wound. He grabbed some more rolls of bandages leftover from treating Chewie's wounds before reaching for the suture device.

"Stupid Rathtar." She mumbled, "Threw me against the wall. 'Must have tore the rest of my stitches."

The defected Stormtrooper looked uneasy as he sat himself between the captain and Chewbacca, the sight of Gideon's wound making him feel queasy. However, despite the Wookiee on edge beside him and his injured friend, he tried to swallow his nerves and get to work.

"Let me help." He said, sending a reassuring look to the woman. Gideon looked to Chewbacca, who was giving Finn a questionable look, trying to determine if he approved of him or not.