Chapter 14

Jimin had a meeting the next day. So Jimin wanted to go back the same night itself.

We set out at 7pm. The night was pretty dark and chilly and soon enough, it started raining.

It only got heavier with time so we decided to pull over near a small hotel.

“Can we get two rooms?” Jimin asked the man who was too unbothered for life.

“Two? How are you going to make things happen if you are in two different rooms?”

Jimin and you looked at the man confused. Then it suddenly hit you both.

“No we are not a -”

“That's not why we are bo-”

“Oh please, I have standards.” Jimin said earning a glare from you.

“There is only one room. Take it if you want it.”
The man put the key forward.

Since it was raining pretty heavily and you couldn't find any other one in this region you accepted it.

You decided to take a shower as you were drenched in rain. Once you finished showering, you opened your bag to take out fresh clothes.. 'Funny I can't find........ !!!!!'    Images of you forgetting to keep your packed bundle  of clothes in the bag while packing flashed across your mind.

"No! No! No, please no..... please tell me I packed it ..." You scoured through the bag while cursing Jimin 'Damn it... this is all his fault.. Because he was in such a rush..I.. what am I supposed to do now?'

....

“Jimin..” you cooed from the bathroom.

“What?” he dead-panned.

“Can I get some clothes?” You asked him sweetly.

He looked up at you as if you were asking him to share his parents.

“Are you serious? Why would you even think I'll lend you my clothes?”

“It was all because of you, jerk. You want me to freeze to death?”

“I wouldn't mind.” He smirked.

“I'm not joking.” You said annoyed.

He sighed. “I don't think I have extra clothes. Let me check.”

He came back with a white shirt. “This is the only one I have.”

“Do you have no pants?” you said checking the length of the shirt. It was a bit.... short.

“Beggars can't be choosey.”

You glared at him.

You came out in nothing but a white shirt that ended way above your knee. Your hair was dripping wet because you did not have a towel to wipe it. Mr. Douchebag said he'd rather catch AIDS than share his towel with you. Your body was wet too making the shirt a little visible. So you covered your chest area with your hands glaring at Jimin.

You saw Jimin sitting on the bed in  jeans and a cozy sweater. How warm!

Jimin looked up at you and snorted.

“What?” You knew he was going to make a comment.

“What are you even trying to hide? There is literally ‘nothing’ there to hide.” Jimin chuckled looking at your chest.

You were insulted.
“Huh. There is, okay. There is clearly ‘things’ there. What would you know?” You scoffed.

Jimin shrugged and mouthed an ‘okay’ while trying not to snort.

But you were not satisfied.

“Hey!!! What is your problem with me, huh?” You decided to pick up the argument again. “Are you perhaps... attracted to me?” You smirked.

Jimin gave you an ‘areudumb’ look. “Attracted? Is that your comeback? Seriously??!” Jimin started laughing.

“Listen ‘woman’ ” He air quoted while scrutinizing your body. “You are lower than my lowest standards.” He even gestured with his hands to emphasize how low you were in his standards.

“What's your lowest standard?” You asked curiously. Maybe you shouldn't have.

“A stick.”

“Shut up, you short-ass.”

“Okay, that's it. You are working overtime for an entire week.” Jimin snapped.

You slept on the ground because the Lilliputian wants the entire bed to himself. ‘Seriously, have you seen how tiny this guy is?’

You slowly drifted off to sleep.

You felt cold.

_________________________________________