Chapter 32 +

JIMIN POV

She quit. She left. I did what I wanted. Yes!

.....

It was boring.

Work was piling up. I came to office just to do the work and left after doing that.

Even if she was annoying and ugly to look at, it was fun while it lasted.

And now she was gone and it's boring.

...

Well, that's what I thought until she walked in through my door on the third day.

She looked healthier than before. Good.

And there was so much confidence in her. It was like I was looking at an upgraded version of her.

And as soon as I saw her again I was confused. I thought she quit.

"Miss. Baek Y/N. You again?"

"Hey Sir."

"I thought you quit."

"Trust me, if I did I would have let you know."

And I was excited for some reason. Maybe it was because I now had someone to annoy. Maybe because of the work piling up. Maybe work life wouldn't be boring anymore.

"Then Where. The. Hell. Where. You."
"Oh I was sick." I faked my anger. Ah old times! Now she will start apologizing and sighing.

But she didn't. She just shrugged. Not even an answer.

I didn't know how to respond to this new...thing. She changed.

"Get me the accounts of 2006."

"I already submi-"

"I lost them." I lied.

"No problem." She smiled and quickly gave me a pendrive. "The accounts of 2006 are there in this. If you lose this, don't worry I have them saved in my computer."

Was she serious? Like how can she do that? How did sh-

"Fine, get me the accounts of 2007." Did you think I will lose that quickly?

"Accounts from the year 2001 when Park internationals started till 2019 last month are all in that pendrive, SIR." she said smirking.

What was happening? I want the old her back. Who was this monster..?

I cleared my throat so as to collect my thoughts. "Get me an iced coffee from the coffee shop two blocks across....within 5 minutes."

"Of course." She smiled and came back after five minutes.

"Here's your coffee, sir."

No way.

"You got this from the coffee shop next to our building, right?"

"Of course not sir. If you want proof.." She placed a sheet before me "This is an employee that works in the coffee shop company two blocks across. He was the one who delivered the coffee here. You can verify it yourself."

I looked at the biodata in front of me. It even mentioned the employee's favourite colour.
I looked up at her with a 'what even are you?' expression.

"But they don't have a delivery system." I said trying to maintain my calm.

"With a little bit of money they do, I guess." She smiled sheepishly.

I took a sip from the coffee and said "It's cold." I'm not gonna go down this way.

"Oh. I'll be back." She took the coffee and came back after a couple of minutes. I took a sip of it.

"Why does this taste weird?" I kept it back

"Oh maybe because I heated it."

"You heated it?!"

"Of course. If any thing gets cold you need to hit it back up, right?.... Is there a problem, SIR? Do you wanna FIRE ME?" She quickly bent down to my level smirking.

"Why- you know what never mind just go through these contracts?"

"Okay." she smiled and left.

No wait. This can't be happening.

I'm the one who is supposed to drive her crazy. Not the other way around.

_________________________________________