Chapter 27 +

JIMIN POV:

SEVEN YEARS AGO

I was back home from school. It was my 18th birthday and dad didn't wish me yet.

I came home and as soon as I stepped in, I heard my mother yelling. This was unusual in our usually quiet home.

"Why are you paying for her education? Who is she? Tell me the truth. Is she your child from another woman? Are you having an affair with someone?" She was crying hysterically.

Dad continued to calm her down. "What nonsense are you talking about? I told you she's just my employee's daughter."

"Then why are you funding her education and taking care of her if she's just an employee's daughter?" My mother kept pressing him to answer.

He fell silent. He had no answer to say. He quickly noticed me standing there.

"Ah Jimin-ah, Happy Birthday, my lovely son." He came and hugged me. I hugged him back. My mother quickly wiped away her tears and pretended that everything was okay.

Even though I didn't know her name or who she was, I already hated her.

*********

Over the years, our once peaceful and happy family lost its peace.

My mother doubted my father of his adultery and how couldn't she? He never had an answer for her questions.

Silly fights. Serious fights. Crying. Violence. Anger. Disgust. Silence. Pain. Loneliness. These things were what filled my days. My house was not the same any more and all this was because of that one name I had come to hate so much.

BAEK Y/N

**********

FOUR YEARS AGO

"Why did you make her your secretary? You didn't even give Jimin a job yet." My mother was angry again.

"It's my company." My father said uninterested.

"As if her slut of a mother wasn't enough, you want the daughter too. That's why you are making her work under you. You filthy man."

Slap!

"Mind your dirty mouth, woman."

"How dare you hit me?" My mother said sobbing continuosly.

That night when I went to sleep I didn't know that the next morning I'd wake up with one less person that I loved. If I did I would have never slept.

My mother had passed away in her sleep.

But her hate and disgust for that woman and her child lived in me.

All these years.

I have hated them.

My father.

His slut.

Her.

When father told me I had to take over the company I had only one demand. That I don't have to see her.

Of course, to him his slut's daughter was more important than his son. So he treated my opinion as trash.

But then I realized how great it was to actually have her work under me. It was the perfect opportunity.

Here was a girl who got everything I never got. Everything my father didn't give to me, he had given to her. And what did she do to deserve them? She was a slut's daughter, after all.

I decided to make her life a hell just like the one she forced me to live in all these years.

*********

FIVE MONTHS AGO

"H-hello, Mr.Park. I am Baek Y/N, your personal secretary." She smiled.

And there she stood wearing a blazer and a skirt. She was nothing like I imagined her to be. She did not look that glamorous as I thought she would be. She looked like any other girl. Perhaps a little too innocent.

Maybe that's how she weaves her web. Maybe that's her facade to hide her true inner intentions.

Filth. That's what she was. And I'll make her feel like that.

'Welcome to hell,
Baek Y/N............my half-sister.'

_________________________________________