Chapter 15

You dug your face more into the pillow inhaling the sweet scent. ‘Since when did pillows smell so good?’

You kept rubbing the pillow because it was soo smooth until you realized that what you were rubbing was not a fabric but….

SKIN?!

You quickly snapped your eyes open to find a blank Jimin. The fact that your legs were all over him and one of your hand was still rubbing the nape of his neck wasn't helping. At all.

You gasped and quickly pulled back. The events of last night playing subtly in your mind. Jimin looked mortified like he was forced to spend the night with a gorilla.

“I'm sorry.” You quickly said expecting him to lash out on you.

He simply sighed and got up.

“Wait, you won't shout at me?” You asked surprised. He didn't respond. What had you done to him?

“Yah” You threw a pillow at him.

“FROM TODAY ONWARDS, STAY THREE FEET AWAY FROM ME.” His anger blazed as he quickly ran into the bathroom.

‘Thank god. There's the Jimin I know.’

'But how did I even end up like that?'

*********

Nowadays, Jimin and you got along fine. By 'fine' you mean both of you were at each other's throats and made mean comments at each other all the time but the both of you had also learnt to work together.

Jimin recently installed glass walls for his office which gave him the advantage of seeing everything going on outside from inside. But you couldn't see anything from out. But anyway it didn't matter because you spent most of your time in his office.

Also you no longer paid any attention to any of his rules which he kept on stressing every now and then. But who cares, right?

“That's not three feet.” He said pointing down.

You scoffed and went back a bit. After about ten seconds you ‘unintentionally’ came forward again.

“Back.” He glared at you.

“Oh, screw you.” You said sitting on the desk in front of him.

Jimin looked at you amused. “You wanna get fired?”

“Fine. Fire me.” You shrugged.

“I'm really gonna fire you.”

You shrugged again. “Please.”

Jimin looked at you shocked. “Where are you getting this cockiness from?”

“From you.”

He sighed and went back to his work. You didn't bother to get up from the table and resumed your work there.

Work was getting more and more fun.
‘How did I hate this before!’

**********

“Hey Jimin.” You walked into his office after completing your work.

“Hmm?”

“Mr. Park asked you to meet him.”

He looked at you suspiciously “Did you complain about me?”

“Jeez no. He wanted to discuss the will or something.” You said throwing his coffee cup away.

“Okay.” He said looking down at his computer.

“Did you eat yet?” You asked him.

“Not yet.”

“Me too. Buy me food.”

He looked up at you checking whether you were joking.

“Why would I buy you food?” He started laughing.

“Because I'm your secretary and it is your duty as my boss to take care of me.”

“In your dreams.”

You quickly went behind him and started rotating his chair to piss him off.

“What are you doing?”

“Buy me food. I'm hungry.”

“No way.”

“Food. Food. Food.”

“Get lost. Why would I waste my money on you?”

“Food. Food. Food. Food. Food. Foo-”

“Stop it, Y/N.” He said getting annoyed.

As if you would.

You kept rotating the chair until he pulled you by the hands causing you to fall.

On his lap.

If it weren't for your hands on his chest there wouldn't be any space between you and him.

You both looked into each other's eyes trying to register what exactly was going on.

When the awkwardness of the situation slowly started descending upon you, you quickly stood up from his lap.

“Sorry” Both of you muttered at the same time looking at everything except each other.

“I should get going.” 

“Yeah, you should get going.”

You nodded and left quickly.

Park Jimin sat on his chair and let the entire situation replay in his mind.

He looked down to realize that he wasn't alone.

‘Eww. I did not just…. Oh my god…’ he buried his face in his hands.

‘This is so gross.’

_________________________________________