Clash Of The Divine Artifacts - Shinjuku Cataclysm (1)

I could feel myself waking up and I pushed myself into a sitting position. I was trying to understand what happened when I was quickly tackled into a hug from Salomon. "Ouch. . . Are you trying to kill me. . .?" Salomon didn't respond in a way I could understand too busy crying.

I grab him off of me and pet his head in a soothing way trying to calm him down. As I was doing this I was trying to remember what happened when I saw Shiro's body lying a few feet away from me and I quickly remember what just happened.

"Ah. . .! Shiro!" I quickly let go of Salomon who calmed down and tried to get up quickly but fell back on the ground, my body screaming out in pain. I sat on the ground for a few seconds trying to get the pain under control. When I was sure I wouldn't fall on the ground again I slowly got up and walked toward Shiro.

Once I reached him I got on the ground again and put a finger under his nose to make sure he was still breathing. Once I could feel breathing on my finger I let out a sigh of relief and got in a sitting position again putting Shiro's head in my lap.

"Lil' Salomon, how long was I out for?" As I was running my hand through Shiro hair I looked at Salomon whose eyes were still a bit red. "You were out for a few minutes Master and I was so worried! You didn't look like you were alive!" Tears were forming in his eyes again but I quickly put my hand on his head calming him down.

"Is Shiro alright now? Nothing wrong with him anymore?" I looked around me, noticing there weren't a bunch of Shiro familiars surrounding us. "Master you are so amazing! Once your and Shiro attacks connected, everything got under control. No more demons were multiplying at a fast pace." Salomon was flying around me in excitement praising me.

I just ignore him and turn to look down at Shiro who didn't look like he was in pain anymore. I smile at the peaceful expression on his face but the smile disappears once I notice he was waking up.

"Mmmm. . . It's so warm. . . This warmth. . .is just what I needed." Shiro's eyes connected with mine and he looked at me in surprise but I just gave him a big smile. "Ahhh, I see now. . .You're the one who. . ." I didn't let Shiro finish speaking, instead I just hugged his head close to me still running my hand through his hair.

Shiro flinched and got out of my hold causing me to pout in disappointment. He got into a sitting position like me and stared at me as if he was currently truly seeing me. "Huh. . .? Masato? F-Forgive me! That is. . . You saved me. . ." Shiro's ears were red as he broke eye contact with me with a embarrassed look on his face but it quickly grew dark.

"But I don't deserve it. . . I've done things I can't take back." He was frowning and I just shook my head at him. "Shiro now that you can finally hear me. What happened wasn't your fault. Let me fill you in."

Once I got Shiro's attention finally I told him how that while his familiars did kill those people once the App was closed all the people who were injured or dead would be all better. Shiro looked at me in surprise while processing what I was saying.

"Wait, what? When you close the App. . . anyone dead or injured will be fine? So. . . my Book wasn't behind that murder?" Shiro looked at me and I avoided his eyes because I know right now I didn't exactly look that good but even so his eyes had an emotion appear in it that caused my heart to speed up. "And you went through all of this. . . You got hurt. . . just to tell me?" I nod my head a bit sheepish, not really calm due to the way Shiro was looking at me. 'If he keeps looking at me like that I will think that he has feelings for me. . .'

Shiro leans toward me with a serious look on his face that causes mine to grow hotter. "U-Um. . . This might not be the best time, but. . . There's something I want to tell you. . . Ever since I met you, I. . ." I could hear my heart beating faster as I grew nervous about what he was going to say. 'Is this a confession?! I don't think my heart is ready for this! Keep calm Masato!'