Missionaries - Path Of Thorns (3)

The battle for merch rages like a ferocious storm. The prize: Gabriel's latest photobook, made all the more alluring with the offer of limited bonus content featuring the idol angel available. That irresistible photobook urges the desperate and selfish to shove, trample, and fight wildly amongst one another.

"Love can, at times, be ruthless. Even so, we continue to strive to have it within our grasp." Hati was moving around quickly among the group of crazy fans like it was a breeze. A fan went to grab at him but he disappeared in a mist.

"Nice try! I'm over here!" Hati uses the power of his Sacred Artifact to brush past the other fans, who desperately try to knock him down. When all is said and done, Hati leaves the bustling merchandise area with no less than three photobooks in hand.

"Well fought, chum! I knew I could pick'em! You may gaze up at the moon with pride. From today, you're a tried and tested Gabriel fan!" Hati slapped a hand on my back and I stumbled a bit on my feet. I was aching in different parts of my body and I was breathing hard but I was holding a photobook tightly in my hands.

"S-So this is the excitement of a live concert! It's so awesome!" Even though I felt like I was going to die it was such a fun experience that I wanted to do it again! I even managed to get a merch from the concert!

"Concerts are a monster born of feverish excitement! Reason is lost as everyone's hearts become one. For the duration of this show, you and I are one and the same! Oh, I forgot to ask. What's your name? Do you have a username or somethin'?" Hati asked for my name and I realized I didn't give him my name when I was being dragged into a crowd of wild fans.

"It nice to meet you Hati! I am Masato, a second-year student from Shinjuku Academy. I hope we will become great friends." I gave him a polite bow as I finally introduced myself to him.

"Huh. Masato, eh? That's a good name. Very fitting for my chum. And... I can see something in those eyes. Haha, I like you! Here. This is for you, chum." Hati tosses something at me and I caught it by instinct.

"...? What's this?" I looked at the thing he threw at me with questioning eyes. It was rather small in my hand.

"It's a special item only distributed to members of Gabriel's fan club." The item in question is a cute little pin shaped like angel wings. "It's our proof of camaraderie! Be sure to wear it near your heart at every concert!"

I feel warmth goes through me as this gift I received. I put the pin on my uniform jacket and smiled at how cute it made my jacket look. I feel like I should probably collect more pins for my jacket.

"Though I'm actually not qualified to give these out... Haha, whoops!" Hati rubs a hand behind his head as he laughs at his mistake but he didn't ask for the pin back so I knew he was going to let me keep it.

"Hey, Maria, over here! I found Masato!" As I was talking with Hati I could hear Ryota voice from behind me and I looked to see that he was walking towards me with Maria at his side.

"I'm so glad we found you, Masato!" Maria gave me a gentle smile as she stops in front of me alongside Ryota. I realize that I was gone for a rather long time but I really couldn't control it with the situation I was in before.

"Oh, hi Maria! Nice to see our acting Guild Master here. You guys know each other?" Hati spoke in a familiar tone with Maria making me realize that he was probably a part of the guild as well or he was just a close friend of her.

"Oh, Hati! I wasn't aware you were present." Maria looked over to Hati with a surprised look on her face, probably just realizing he was with me as well.

"Don't mind me. Seems like you two have business with each other." Hait waved off Maria surprised with a smile on his face.

"I apologize for the rudeness. We are in a bit of a rush. We have just been informed that preparations for the second half of the show are running late. Since Gabriel has a little time to spare, she wishes to speak with you all while she waits." I felt excited about being able to meet with Gabriel again. I wanted to leave with Maria right away but I knew that I had to wait for the other two.