Missionaries - Those Who Lives Lies (2)

In an unknown cell, there is a chained up lion transient and he looks to be sleeping. He doesn't have much clothes on, just a cloth covering his lower which protected him from being fully naked.

"Hm? Oh, is it dinner already? I was just starting to get hungry." Even though the lion transient was in such a bad condition he greeted the person who is currently holding him captive with a smile on his face. He doesn't seem to be concerned about the fact he was chained and locked up currently.

"Oh, baby! What a daring spirit you've got there! Such a big eater for a man behind bars. Respect, baby, yeah!" Nyarlathotep walked into the cell holding a tray of food for the lion transient. His smile on his face seems to increase a bit at the way the lion transient is acting despite their current situation.

"Unfortunately, I'm used to being imprisoned. You gotta eat while you can. Wahaha!" The lion transient let out a cheerful laugh and didn't seem to hold any anger against Nyarlathotep despite the fact they were holding him against his will.

"What's this, baby? A witty exchange with your captor? Is a wonderful bond growing between us, Mr. Stockholm Syndrome?" Nyarlathotep went to poke at the lion transient patience but the lion transient didn't seem to get annoyed with his actions.

"What's the fuss? It's not like we're sworn enemies just yet. Friends and foes change as easily as the wind. Like fickle favors of a fair maiden's heart, all things are in flux. I just happen to be old enough to understand that, young one." Even though the lion transient was speaking with a smile on his face there was a sharp look of wisdom in his eyes.

"Is this what they mean about silver foxes being suave?! Oh my, have fun with him in there, princess!" After Nyarlathotep places down the lion's transient food, he pushes Gabriel who ends up falling to the ground with a groan of pain.

"Ugh... I'm...?" Gabriel looked dazed and confused as she went to sit up in the cell she was now in. The lion transient looked over at her with a surprised expression.

"Oh, Gabriel. You were captured, too?" The lion transient went over to her and put a hand on her as he checked to make sure that she was doing okay.

"Lord Arsalan... Where am I?" Gabriel couldn't understand where she was or what was happening. She was still in a state of being awake and being unconscious.

"Don't talk. Just rest for now. I am here." The lion transient, Lord Arsalan, put a hand on Gabriel's head in a comforting manner and motion for her to rest. "Say, young one... I don't find it admirable at all for you to treat a girl in such a rough manner." The lion transient looked at Nyarlathotep with a sharpness in his eyes.

"We're all about political correctness, baby! Equality for all! Isn't that the goal, daddy? But don't you fret. Our heroic band of Mr. Carters will soon be along to save you." Nyarlathotep didn't seem concerned with how he was being stared at and shrugged it off with a wide smile.

"Young one... What are you after...? Can't you at least tell me that much?" The lion Transient, Lord Arsalan, expression was grim as he questioned the still smiling Nyarlathotep.

"Hehehehe....! We tell you time and time again, baby... All we want is to turn this reality into a wonderful work of mind-bending fiction!" Nyarlathotep had a childish expression on his face and the lion transient, Lord Arsalan, looked at him with an unimpressed look on their face.

"Now let's go, my naughty little villain! You better fulfill your role in the transformative middle arc!" Nyarlathotep spoke cheerfully to a silent Hati who was standing behind him with a frown on their face and looking at Gabriel with a sad look in their eyes.