moving in

danny's pov
"look how beautiful it is out here danny" my brother Dorian says trying to lighten the mood as we entered california.

"ohio's nicer" i say with my head in my hand looking out the window. all i could see was palm tree after palm tree.

"there was nothing nice about ohio" my other brother Zay added to my comment. "friends" i simply said trying to think what to add, but there was nothing else to say. maybe they were right.

being the baby of the family, with 3 older brothers, i usually got my way with everything. my oldest brother, Zay was 24. he had a lot on his shoulders nowadays with my mom passing away, he was now basically Dad to all of us.

then there's Dorian, he's currently 18 and amazing at football. that's the reason we had to move, Dorian got a scholarship from ucla for football. it's not like he could pass that up.

last of the boys there's Gionni, he's 17 and he's pretty good at basketball.

yes and for the Grand finale there's me, Daniel but everyone calls me danny. i'm 15 and i play volleyball. but like i said earlier about always getting my way, i had 0 say in this move.

"home sweet home" zay says as we pass a sign saying 'welcome to chino hills'.

driving through chino i realized it was actually really nice. big stores everywhere, nice houses, people who don't look like straight up crackheads. maybe i could get used to this.

we arrived at a huge house with a pool and a big yard.

  your probably wondering how 4 kids could afford such an elaborate house. my mom was a surgeon and we were always well off. when she passed away we got everything. we were pretty much set for life.

after her passing i fell into a 'idgaf' state of mind towards everyone and everything. my attitude drove my brothers insane, especially sense i used to be so fun and always happy.

don't get me wrong i was still hella close to my brothers ,i mean they're all i have, but i wasn't feelin hot lately but who would. Zay swears up and down that this move will help my emotions. i pray he's right.

i started to get more excited about this move when i saw the house tho. it's was so nice even compared to my old house. upon entry there was a beautiful chandelier and a large staircase.

 upon entry there was a beautiful chandelier and a large staircase

after exploring the house i finally found my room. i had a big window and a huge closet. it was gonna take a few days to spice it up with my decor but it was gonna be worth it.

my brothers and the movers did most of the heavy lifting while i just 'got in the way' as Zay would put it.

"why don't you go swimming, it's hot outside" zay says as an excuse to get me out of the house. "there no water in the pool yet" i say sitting on a box swinging my feet.

"of course" he mumbled under his breath. zay slides the box i'm sitting on out of the door way "here go to the 7/11 up the street and get candy or something, explore chino a little bit." he says handing me a 20 from his wallet. i was bored so i didn't complain. "thank you sugar" i say laughing hoping off the box. "be home by 8 and call if you need anything" i faintly heard as i shut the front door.