Chapter 15

Heyy sorry about the wait you guys, but there alot of stuff happening right now that i need to focuse on, but i will try my best to upload when ever i can.

Chapter 15:

Danny's P.O.V

My wolf was happy to hear our mate say that. She would rather be with us than someone else. I was the happiest man in the world right now until I heard another voice in my head.

'Don't celebrate yet, you still got to tell her the rest aboit marking your mate...not to mention you have mark her.' My wolf said

Damn I hate it when he right and spoil my fun.

'Get use to it, im a part of you fovever' he smirked

Damn me and my cocky wolf. Oh stop arguing with yourselve you dumbass.

"sapphire there another part to mating or marking..." She nodded for me to continue.

"Well you make...love toyour mate and....bite there neck to complete the whole thing." I told her looking down embarressed.

She was silent for awhile until she started laughing. That anger both me and my wolf was laughing at us.

"What so funny?" I asking trying to hide my anger.

She shot me a warning look before saying, "Nothing, it just that you look cute when your embarress thats all." She smiled then took a step towards me. "And I want you to do something." sher paused. I looked at her for her to continue. She took a deep breath. "I want you to half way mark me, by biting my neck." She finshed at my confused look.

He looked down into her beautiful blue eyes."Are you sure? Cause there will be a mark on your neck after i do." I warned her. Not that I was complaining I just thought she ought to know.

"I don't care, besides, you wouldn't do it if it was an ugly mark anyways know would you?" She looked at me.

I took a small step back at that. i mean here i was with my mate i only knew for a few days and she already seems to know me, wow thats kinda hot.

I smiled and stepped towards her again.

"Alright i'll do it, only if you do the same." I told her.

She nodded and thats when i leaned down and kissed her neck softly before opening my mouth to bite her. As soon as I did, a cute little moan came out of her mouth. I bite just hard enought to where it would appear. After I was done, I watched as the mark turned into a black paw with a white D in the middle of it. I smiled and kissed it before looking at her.

"Ok, now its your turn." I told her. She looked at me before leaning down on my neck. I felt her place small kisses before biting me. with that small bite, earned a groan out of me. It felt so good, that it was hard to put it in words. Here I was with my mate in my arms marking me after I just marked her. I felt her gasp as I kneew she watched it turn into a paw print with an white S in the middle.

I pulled her chin up towards me and leaned down and kissed her small perfect lips. She kissed me back and we stayed liked that.

***********************

So what did ya think? sorry if it short and all but i'll u[load soon.