Chapter 1- Beginning.

So guys, I know that you have read about the other stories of mine. I'm sorry for deleting it, I just have some troubles with the old stories. So I wish you would like this new one and have a nice day, stay safe from Covid-19. and God bless you all!! Take care all!!

Third person POV:

There was this girl named Park Jae Ara. Who is also known as Ara in the small town of namwon. And there is also this boy named Kim Taehyung who was Ara's childhood friend.

Ara was a smart, rich, and almost perfect girl that you would ever known. She was currently in the Philippines studying Law in the school of Ateneo De Manila University. She was the top student there and she was always the admirable girl that you will ever see.

Ara was one of the school representative when it comes to math performances and some other like singing, because that was her dream. But she forgot about everything in her past that hurts her so much because both of her parents, make things forgettable for her. Because she is some what problems of the other people that could hurt her.

Ara didn't know about anything that she had a adopted sister. Her family hid it from her because of issues. And also it might break their reputation.

Ara's POV

Today was the last exam for the 4th year of my high school here in ateneo. I am really exhausted right now. but I still have to study for the Korea. I cant believe that I could go right here. At 4th year of high school. Other students give up from studying while me? I dont know. I really dont know the feeling of failing. For sure mom and dad would be mad again. And I really need some warm ups. What should I do??

"Ara!!"

Shit! that asshole again!

"What do you need?" I shouted

"I need a glass of water!"

"Tf? im up here then your down there??" I shouted

"Ara, your mouth!" Mom said

"Mom? why dont you tolerate her properly? Im studying." I said

"I'll talk to her. go study now." Mom said

Whats wrong with this family? Its always been like this. since that girl went here. and started to act like she was the real daughter. ugh! this really sucks. I wanna kick her ass sometimes but I need my good image for dad. If he sees me doing some crazy shits. He'll probably kill me. I need to study first for Korea.

I want to go back there so bad but I dont know why. I feel like its my destine to go back there. If I study there. It would be more easy because, I cant speak Tagalog properly here.

I can sure type properly but for saying the words, I would be like a monster for saying some words. Pshh, just kidding. Im also fluent in Tagalog. after living here for a lot of years?

I went downstairs to bake some cupcake because im literally bored. Im waiting to get accepted at this Hanyang University. Im really excited about this. I cant wait to leave this darn sister. Should I bring my little brother?

He is also having a hard time here. I have enough money for me and him to stay at Korea. and since the old house was renovating by the workers. we could stay at some apartments in Seoul.

I've never been to Korea for so literally long.

*phone ringing*

"Noona, someone is calling." My little brother said

ON THE PHONE

"Hey!! Good news." Izabelle said

"What??" I asked

"All of us decided to study in Korea too." Izabelle said

"Wait? Really???" I asked

"Yeah, my parents didn't like the idea but, Hanyang University is the only school I want in college." Izabelle said

"Well, how about Ashley's mom? Her mom doesn't agree in any of this. diba??" I asked

"Yes, but, she really doesnt want to study in Korea no matter what we do. Maybe its much better if we didn't push her too much." Izabelle said

"Well, youre right. Goodbye. Im still baking some cupcakes." I said and hanged up the phone

END OF THE PHONE CALL

All of us would be studying in Korea. and we would be in one apartment in short. I cant let my brother stay there. And, I dont know who would take care of my little brother. Aish! I need to think of it properly!!

Ow, I almost forgot, its pink moon today. I should stay at the rooftop for a moment. I need to think of many ways of how could things should be okay.

Im still thinking of many things. I feel so incomplete inside of me. Like there is something telling me that I should really go back to Korea. I never been there since I was 7. All I can remember is that, when we got here in the philippines. Its just like that, it was my birthday.

I never imagined how my past life was. I dont know anything nor still remember anything when I was 6. Mom just told me that I was in Korea for 6 years and I had an accident. I was running then my head bumped in the table.

I wanna remember that. But still, I cant. That shit still give me chills every time I sleep. And this pink moon?? I dont know why I always wait for this for every year.

All of my conclusions, I cant answer. But fuck. I really dont know what was happening inside of me. I should head back.

I still need to see my application for the Hanyang University. Maybe I was already accepted. it was 1 month already, and I have no news about what I have done there.

I went back to my room and I saw my sister looking at the laptop. Shit! I left the laptop open then tf?! Ow no no no!! Don't tell me she have ruined my application form!

"Hey! what are you doing?" I asked in a calm way

"Im just reviewing the form. I haven't done anything yet." She said

"Ow, so you were planning on destroying in my life again?" I asked

"Ah, actually, I was here to get your dirty clothes. And mom talked to me about you that's why." She said

"Psh, I dont believe in you, just get out of my room!" I said

"By the way, congratulations for getting accepted." She said

"What the f, are you saying??" I asked

"You got accepted at your dream school." She said

"Really?! Get out now. And thank you for congratulating me." I said and she went out of my room

That's weird. She changed just in one day? What did mom even do to her? Ow maybe mom told her she would unadopt her? That's a great news. But I was being so bad if I was so happy with that. Never mind!! She also told me that I was accepted?? Really?!

YAH! The fuck?! IS THIS REALLY REAL?! I WAS FUCKING ACCEPTED AT?! KO-KONKUK UNIVERSITY?!

To Be Continued...