New Series: Finding Our Way Back Home

Hello, guys! 

First of all I'd like to say thank you for all the support you've given to my stories. I hope that all of you are doing okay, especially during this difficult time.

Excited na akong i-announce na ire-release ko ang aking bagong series, titled "Finding Our Way Back Home" soon, and I do hope you continue to support me and my stories.

I'd appreciate it if you'll add the story to your reading lists para updated kayo every time I post a new chapter! Pumunta lang kayo sa profile ko to check it out! 

Here's the plot if you're interested: 

Zach is a law student who is trying to run away from the scars and ghosts of his past caused by his ex-boyfriend, Kiko. Zach then meets Matteo, his classmate from law school, who intrigues his imagination because of the latter's mysterious persona. Little did he know that Matteo has demons of his own. Meanwhile, the paths of Zach and Kiko cross again after 4 years which breaks Zach again.

This the story of Zach, Matteo, and Kiko who wants to find their ways back home.

This was actually inspired by some events in my life so this is very personal to me and I cannot wait to share this story with you guys!

Thank you!

- A. Lim