#5: Get Ready For School🤩🤩🤩

As soon as appa's car entering the luxurious bungalow with a spacious lawn and there was a gazebo too. Jae hee wasn't able to get off his eyes from the white bungalow that located near the main road of the resident. The house was perfect and Jae hee was in love with the arcade room so he can play video games and even more they have swimming pool and of course a piano for his omma.

They have their own private court so Jae hee could easily playing soccer with his appa coz he has the athletic spirit

They have their own private court so Jae hee could easily playing soccer with his appa coz he has the athletic spirit. He was good at any kind of sports especially soccer and these days he was into tennis more. Tonight, he decides to sleep early coz tomorrow he will start the first day of school in new kindergarten in Moscow.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It's already 7:25 A.M. :
"Hannah, wake up, dear, later you will be late for your first day,"omma smoothly wake me up.

"is it true, omma!!, god I will be late on the first day," Hannah screamed while rushed to the bathroom.

Finally, after 10 minutes, she has ready for school and quickly grab some sandwiches to eat on the way to her school. Even though the school is 10 minutes away from her residence but she didn't like being late.
It shows that she is a punctual person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"oh my god, damn!! I will be late for school and even worse this is my first day, though," sighed Jae hee.

Even though it just 6:30 A.M. But the school is a little bit far from their house so it may takes at least 30 minutes to arrive if the road is clear.but within this peak time,possibility to get there on time was 20%...

"Jae hee ya, calm down,boy. Your class will start at 8:00 A.M. and it just 6:45, why are you so worried?" omma answered confusely.

"omma,my school in Moscow but we're in Saint Petersburg right now, so if today is my lucky day I'll arrive on time but if not then you'll see your handsome son got punished by the first day on school,"explained him.

He just hopes that his parents will just let him go to school by himself whether by train or bicycle but he knows that his omma wouldn't let him bcoz he's just 5.
~~~~~~~~~~
At Ha Won's school:
Ha Won thought that his appa couldn't make it to send him off but Director Jang is a best father though.
Ha Won just practically being observer when he was amazed that all his friends with different nationalities speaking Russian fluently. He wasn't good at all to speak Russian even though his omma has remind him frequently.

"uh,seriously, they were talking in Russian, I should practice more with Hannah last night," sighed Ha Won.

Jae in had just come out from a taxi that she took all along at the railway station after she just boarding a train to her school.
She finds that there's a lot of hanguk friends too but they need to communicate in Russian bcoz that's is compulsory for the students there. It turns out she eagerly wants to befriend with a korean boy that just complain about the difficulties to speak Russian with others and that boy is so good looking though.
~~~~~~~~~~~