#31: I Miss You🥺🥺🥺

"omma, soljighi, who is Ha Na actually?" asks Jae hee curiously.

"Jae hee ya, can you at least let me sit first then we can talk about it,"

"ohh, mianhaeyo, omma,"

"so, I think you're curious about my personal student and your patient, isn't it?"

"omma, you mean, Ha Na, right ?"

"Jae hee ya, actually I decide to tell you after you finish your study but I'm not that cruel to my own son so I hope you can act like normal even though it's hard,"

"aniya, omma, she can't be....,"

"bbajayo, she's Hannah, your friend that lost her mom at the age of 5 and her appa is Director of IW Group which is your appa's best friend,"

"omma,why did you lie to me all these years, you know that how much I missed her? I can't believe you,"

"Jae hee ya, please don't be mad at me, I have to do it like this coz Hannah didn't want to meet you again but she wants me to be her tutor coz I'm her Omma's friend, she just missed her mom so badly," cried Mrs Yoo in ha.

"so, do you want me to keep being Jae hee and not Peter, do you think this will last long, omma? She's a genius girl, sooner or later she will know my identity and she must felt betrayed by all of us,"

"Jae hee ya, please, do it for your own sake and of course for Hannah too, I'm just so glad to see her smile again after so many years when she with you,"

"omma, I can't keep on lying bcoz it hurts me too,"

"Jae hee ya, I know you will finish your practical soon and you have 3 years more to get a degree, just focus on your study, and after that we can tell Hannah the truth but for now I need your help, son," begged his omma.

"but omma, don't you think that she will hate me even more after she knows the truth?"

"I know that you've like her all this time, Jae hee ya,"

"omma,i-sigan-i aniya, I mean..." said Jae hee to change the topic but suddenly his mom added up,

"she will not hate you for that, Jae hee ya, she just sad bcoz you're not by her side when she needs you,"

"I know, and you're right about me too,"

"about what?"

"that I really like her since we're child but she didn't like me back,"

"you still can be friends with her or you can be her doctor," teased omma.

"arasseo, omma so we have deal, right," asks Jae hee to comfirm it.

"of course, you just be Jae hee and not Peter, that's it," replied omma.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"miss Ha Na, come in," said the nurse.

Ha Na seems so excited to meet Jae hee bagsanim bcoz she thinks that they get along very well. She always want to have an older friend but she can't find one so she decides to make Dr Jae hee as one.

"annyeo, Jae hee bagsan...i..," even before she could finish say hello, Jae hee suddenly pulled her hands and make her small body lean on him. Her body is so tiny compared to Jae hee whom 190 cm tall. Jae hee hugged her so tightly coz he's been missing her all this time.

" bogosiposseo, Ha Na-shi," whispered Jae hee.

"emm, Jae hee bagsanim, are you okay?"

"ehem,ehem," coughed Ha Na's bodyguards as soon as they see Jae hee was hugging her out of the blue.

"ohh,mian, I just glad that you look so much fine now," Jae hee covered himself so Ha Na will not suspect anything about him.

"gwenchanayo, you're my doctor after all," replied Ha Na.

"I just hope that you can smile brightly like this even after you know the truth," said Jae hee silently.

Just now he can't control himself and he swears that he won't make such mistakes again.

"Ha Na ya, after this I think you shouldn't call me bagsanim anymore,"

"I know that woo Sik oppa will return in a week and your practical will end by this month but...."

"we can be friends, bagsanim, you and I are just 2 years different," said Ha Na.

"well, I think we can, but I don't want you to call me bagsanim anymore, you can just address me as your oppa, how was that?"

"okay, joahaeyo," replied Ha Na.

After woo Sik hyung return to Korea, Jae hee was no longer Ha Na's doctor instead he's her friend that she can rely on. They always hang out together and without they realising time flies very fast and Jae hee will left the country in 3 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeayy, finally, Peter meet Hannah again after 13 years but he just can't revealed that Jae hee and Peter is the same person.... Emm, do you think Hannah will find out about it and what do you think happens to Jae in and ha won??? Did they get a happy ending or will there be a plot twist
🤔🤔Hehehe, if you like my story, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment... I really appreciate it🙏🙏

 I really appreciate it🙏🙏