#27: Hello, Dr. Jae Hee😄😄😄

"hah!! Appa, jinjjayo? Why didn't you tell me sooner, I will refuse to go if you don't decide for myself," sighed woo Sik.

Director Jang Il Sung is his appa whom owns a private hospital and he just plan to married his only son with his friends who is a doctor too and they stay at Norway. So, he asks his son to went there to get to know the girl and maybe her family too bcoz they have a villa there so there's no reason his son will refuse to go.

"you just have to be nice and maybe she's your type,"

"how long I will be stay there?"

"emm, well actually I've been thinking about it coz I need you to go there for my business too, probably 2 months, hehehe it's like kill two birds with one stone, otteyo, woo Sik ah,"

"aww, appa, you really know how to use your son, right ?" smirked Jae hee.

"ehh, Don't say like that, you're in the right age to get married, woo Sik ah. Why you're so picky when it comes to woman?"

"Well, my heart is just for one woman only and you know who she is," replied woo Sik and then he just left.

"Aigoo, when he can forget the girl, they just not meant to be and she will married soon with il woo's son," moaned il sung.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I think maybe I should just go this time but waiiit, what about Hannah, I will at least cancelled 14 appointments with her if I went there," grumbled woo Sik.

"appa, I have something to tel you," shouted woo Sik from his bedroom and then he goes to downstairs to ask his appa about Hannah.

"ohh, gomawo, il woo ya," said appa and after that he ended the call.

"waeyo, appa, is that il woo samchun ?"

"you don't have to worry about Hannah coz il woo just suggest à doctor for her, Jae in's brother, Jae hee," said appa calmly.

"whaatt, appa do you know that if you did that probably both of them will know the truth later," said woo Sik worriedly.

"you don't have to worry because il woo said to me that they don't recognize each other," replied his appa.

"amm, I will dead tomorrow for sure if Jae hee knows about it," he said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
" boragu, hyung !!!"

"yeah, I expect that you will be like this,"

"aniya, what I mean is I'm just a practical doctor and there's a lot I need to learn from my sunbaenim,"

"well, you can do it Jae hee ya. I will left Korea in three days so your appointment with her will be this Saturday,"

"wait, hyung, Don't you afraid to let your girlfriend to meet such a handsome doctor?" smirked Jae hee.

"Well, I'm afraid too but she only have me in her heart," laughed woo Sik coz he really wants to see Jae hee's reaction.

"you and your cheesy lines again,"replied Jae hee.

He then asks woo Sik what he needs to do, to know and to learn about Hannah that's made her had to undergo a therapy at least twice a week. But the thing is hyung didn't revealed her family background to him bcoz he just replace woo Sik for two months and his practical will end soon. So, he didn't see any suspicious thing.

"good luck then, Jae hee ya, Don't worry to much, Ha Na is a good girl,"

"arasseoyo, hyung," answered him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"annyeonghaseyo,  Miss Ha Na-shi, please take a seat," Jae hee said nicely.

"so, you're the one that will be my doctor for two months, right,"

"bbajayo, my name is Kim Jae hee,"

"pangasamida, Jae hee bagsanim, you can call me Ha Na," said Ha Na while smiling.

"emm, she's pretty though," Jae hee was amazed with her bright and cheerful personality even though her life wasn't like that at all. She just wear a pink dress but she looks very stunning.

"wah,jalsangita, Jae hee bagsanim, and you look so young," Ha Na said it out loud and that makes her two bodyguards bust into laughter coz Ha Na being so honest

Jae Hee noticed that Ha Na was staring at him for too long. After she just claimed that he look so handsome, out of sudden he becomes shy and humblely said,

"maybe it's becoz I'm young too,"

"I was 20 years old,"

"jinjjayo, I thought we're peers, if you don't believe me, you should ask my bodyguards," asked Ha Na as she was amazed to see a skilled doctor at a young age. Actually, she just asked woo Sik about Jae hee's education background and he totally a genius. He was the second after Peter, she guess.

" emm, Miss Ha Na, I think we should proceed to your appointment or else Dr Jae Hee will be so uncomfortable if you keep praising him like that," replied one of her bodyguards.

"ohh, yeah, so sorry about it," Ha Na then realise about it too after that.

Jae hee then starts to check her mental condition and try to listen her story. He then realise that he could get along very well with her although this was her first appointment with her. They even joking with each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, at this rate they still think that they're strangers and both of them didn't recognize each other... It sounds funny but it make sense coz they hadn't met for 13 years...

If I Ha Na, I probably could not take my eyes on him coz he will look super hot with doctor's coat with this look
😚😚😚😚

If I Ha Na, I probably could not take my eyes on him coz he will look super hot with doctor's coat with this look😚😚😚😚