#16: Do You Like Me😏😏😏

"ha won ya, what did you get for the project?" asked Jae in curiously.

"aniya, I don't get full marks but you have to minus 1 mark from the total marks and that is my scores for the project," said Ha won calmly.

"ya,are you the highest? Emm, as usual you always more 1 Mark than me," sulked Jae in.

"aigoo,jae in ya," said Ha won while stroke her hair that made her startled.

"hehehe, I'm sorry, looks like I treat you like I treat Hannah,"

"it's okay, though" replied Jae in but her heart doesn't said so.

She almost had the heart attack when a boy that got a good looking face like him doing that to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"how come Hannah forgot her notebook?" Jae hee wondered.

He opens the book to see her notes and suddenly saw something,

'I think I like him'.

Jae hee was clueless. Who's the lucky boy that succeed to steal Hannah's heart?
As he was walking, he then saw Paul hyung was playing with Hannah joyfully.

"Could it be Paul hyung?"
As he was watching them, Suzy unintentionally pushed Hannah and luckily Paul hyung was there so he could hold Hannah's tiny body easily.

Peter that saw the incident quickly pulled Hannah closer to him and he scold Suzy for her clumsy action.

"Hannah ya, gwenchana?" asked Peter.

"emm, luckily oppa was there and you, Peter, no need to scold suzy, she didn't mean to push me," Hannah replied.

"but,if she's being more careful..."

"aniya,I think it's me that didn't being careful,"

"why you always blaming yourself instead of others, please don't think I did this coz of you, just appreciate yourself,can you?" mad Jae hee.

"Hannah, Peter, that's enough of you two, just let discuss about our study," Paul said calmly.

"I agree with you oppa," suzy added up.

During their discussion Hannah and Peter weren't talking to each other. Seems like they both have their own ego.

After they finished, Hannah And Peter need to wait a little bit longer coz their appa will come pick them after they finish their work.

"I'm sorry about,..."

"emm,no need to, actually I think what you told me is true and somehow I think maybe I need to understand myself more," replied Hannah.

"hehehe, so we're good now?" asked Peter.

"of course, we are, you are my best buddy, what should I do if you were not around," Hannah added up.

"well, we're best buddy after all," said Peter sounds so disappointed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several months later......

It was the first snow in December and in few days it will be new year and of course Hannah is the most happiest person coz her birthday was around the corner and it makes her very happy though.

This year will be a lot of fun since she got so many friends and her omma has promised to give her the most precious gift for her birthday.

Hannah deserves all of it coz she excel in the academic as well as the she was a very good student when it's time for piano class. She becomes very good playing it day by day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe, everyone had to go through the difficult times so they can felt the happiness at the end, same goes like Hannah.... I hope she remains strong after this(next chapter) 😢😢😢...

I just want to recommend a song that surely will make you fall in love with the lyrics and the melody too... It's IU SONG...