#18: You Lied To Me😖😖😖

As Jae hee heard what happened to Paul, he immediately called Paul.

"hyung, what had happened? How can you got involve in accident," scold Jae hee in fact he's worried about him.

"ya,how dare you scold your hyung like that, I'm okay though, I think Hannah is not fine,did you know about....." before he could continue,

"what!, Hannah's birthday cancelled, or it's about suzy," Jae hee continued.

"oh,I guess you know it already, how's your halmonim,is she'll be okay?"

"I don't think so, hyung. Her condition getting worsen day by day and I think it's time for me to let her go," Jae hee was tearing.

"Peter ya, be strong for you and Hannah too,"

"did you tell her, hyung?"

"well, her brother, ha won, seems like doesn't want she know about it until the right time comes,"

"andwaeyo,she must know or else she will hurt so badly,"

"Peter, could you just tell her by yourself coz maybe it will less hurt,"

"aniya, she would feel like I'm a bad friend coz I kept this secret for almost 1 year and it was my promise to her mom after all,"

"I just hope that you didn't regret with your decision" said Paul honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is Hannah's birthday......

"omma,omma,ppalliwa wake up!!, didn't you said you want to bring me to eat ice cream cake at Baskin Robbins,come on," Hannah was so excited as today was a special day for her.

It was 2 February and she will remember this day forever. Hannah stopped for a while.
She wondered while her omma remains silent.

" Hannah ya,come hear dear, "said appa while wiping out his tears.

" appa, waeyo ?, why omma didn't want to wake up,omma didn't...." Hannah said in trembling voice.

"omma, how could you do this to Hannah, me and appa?" cried Ha won while covered his Omma's face with a white blanket.

"aniya, oppa, aniya, that's not true, omma will not leave me alone,today is my birthday, please don't," Hannah cried as much as she can coz she couldn't accept that her mom died on her birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the funeral house....

Today is a sad day for Jae hee too. His halmonim died early in this morning and he needs to send his halmonim off.
Even though it's hard but Jae hee thought that he needs to be stronger than anyone unlike his noona whom cried all day long.
His noona couldn't believe that halme just died like that. Jae hee comforts Jae in and asks her to stop crying or else halme would be so sad.

"Jae hee, Jae in, In ha ya, I just got a call from il woo hyung, Sally noona... She's died this morning," appa tell all of us the sudden news.

Jae hee couldn't believe the news and moreover he was so worried about Hannah right now.
Today is her birthday and it was the day she lost her mom. It must hurt her a lot.

"appa,when will we back to Russia?, I want to visit il woo samchun's family,"asked Jae hee.

"maybe next Monday bcoz I have to settle down your halme's funeral," answered appa.

"yobuu, didn't you said that they will return to Korea to held a proper funeral for Sally noona?" this time omma was asking.

"yes, but they will just send the ashes, I still think they will stay at Russia since ha won needs to graduate from arts school there," appa then asnswered mom's question.

"I just hope that I have the chance to tell Hannah the truth and a promise that I made with her mom," said Jae hee to himself.

But it was too late for him to make up with her. Jae hee now become the person that Hannah hates the most.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Hannah's house:

Hannah was trying to jump off the buildings if her appa didn't want to return Korea soon. After that incident, Hannah and appa left Russia forever and let ha won stays with woo Sik until he graduates from the art school.

Actually, Hannah was heartbroken when she finds out that Peter was lying to her and didn't tell about he mom's illness but Hannah didn't know about the promise that Jae hee made with Sally imo.

It was so hectic and Jae hee didn't know about it.

Jae Hee then decides to stay in Russia until he graduates from medical school since the day Hannah left Russia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Flight:

"Hannah, who do you want me hire for your personal tutor? You want to be a pianist, right, dear ?" asked Director Jang.

Director Jang had to make a hard decision when Hannah said she wants to be a pianist instead of doctor. She said that omma will be happy in the heaven if she becomes pianist.

She just maybe too sad and at the same time felt betrayed by her own best friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, maybe the past 2 or 3 chapters are quite sad so I tend to put some hilarious video of Sf9 that will make you laugh and cringe at the same time..... Don't be too sad😘😘😘