#36: Thank You, Coakroach😂😂😂

It just been a while since appa left Korea for his work. Hannah and Jae hee sent director Jang to the airport together. After that, Jae hee send Hannah to her house coz he needs to stop by the hospital to see his noona and of course his family. At first, Hannah was okay with the idea but Jae hee worried that Hannah will be alone so he come out with a solution.

"Hannah, I will bring you along with me instead of leave you alone in your house,"

"oppa,nan gwenchana,geobjongmalyo, even though my bodyguards are on sick leave, nothing will happen to me,"

"wah,you with your words again, did you forgotten that your wrist and legs got swollen bcoz they weren't around?"

"ahh, it was in the past, and... It will not happened in the future,"

"aniya, I won't buy your words again, you always make others worried especially me and I think I will meet them who beated you and maybe I will put them in the jail too for bullying and harassing peers,"

"arasseo,arasseo, I will follow you but no need to report them.. They will hate me more for that," answered Hannah weakly. She knows Jae hee's concern but she doesn't want to put her in a danger situation too coz she knows chae young will take revenge for everything she's done to her.

" good girl," gently Jae hee rubs her hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Jae in ah, Jae hee will come soon so you need to show him that you're okay and you will recover soon, dear,"

"arasseo,omma... But I think I can't face him like this too, I keep seeing ha won in my dream and seeing Jae hee make me think about him coz they're close and I can't forgive myself too, omma...," cried Jae in hardly.

"dear, you have to accept the fate and please don't blame yourself, I know that you're hurt too," comfort Mrs Yoo In Ha. She knows that their wedding was around the corner and they had prepared for everything except for the invitation.

"omma, I miss him, why he left me like this??" cried Jae in in her Omma's arm.

"Jae in ah, you must be strong, ha won  will be sad if you're being like this, you must eat or else you will not recover immediately,"

"emmm, omma, I will," answered her with a weak voice as she just stopped crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hannah, do not go anywhere, I'll be back soon,"

"eoh, oppa,"

Hannah felt asleep as soon as Jae hee left her in the car. After 30 minutes passed, she then waked up and she thought that Jae hee was done too. She was disappointed as she couldn't see someone's passing by. Hannah decides to seek for him bcoz she couldn't wait any longer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"eoh, woo Sik oppa? What are you doing here?, you have business too, here?" asks Hannah.

"ehh, it was natural for me to passing by the ER, right? This is my workplace after all," cover woo sik immediately.

"ohh, I see but didn't it quite far from your department?"

"well, just..."

"I want to look around,"

"did you see Jae hee oppa? I went out becoz he made me wait for too long in the car,"

"oh, Jae hee was here?" woo sik sighed.

"maybe he has left becoz he worry that you might waiting for him,"

"alright, oppa, eteboja," waves Hannah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Hannah's House,

"Hannah ya, wait!!"

"what's now, oppa? Aren't you feels better after scolding me?" pouted her.

"waeyo, are you sulking right now? Coz your face really ugly," tease Jae hee. He doesn't want to get mad at her  at first but her stubbornness is another level so it end up like that. She's still mad at him.

"aniya,oppa mianhae, don't be like that or else I will not make dinner," this time Jae hee tries to turn the table.

"ahh, arasseo, I forgive you bcoz it was my fault too, but you need to make a very delicious food for me,"

"gaja," said Jae hee. he and Hannah both enter the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hannah ya, I have prepare the dinner but I'll join you later coz I want to take a bath first," shouts Jae hee from downstairs. He thinks Hannah wouldn't hear that so he went to her room and she still in the bathroom.

"oppa, you go first bcoz I want to wash my hair, later I will eat,"

"if that's the case, I will take a bath too and we can eat together later," said Jae hee and he went to his room. His body needs a hot shower as he's so exhausted today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking bath, Jae hee feels better and as he was about to put on his white shirt, suddenly he saw Hannah was running towards him with just only a pink towel covers her small body. He too felt a little bit insecure coz he didn't wear any clothes yet.

"what's wrong, hannah ya? Why are you run to me like this?" said Jae hee as he could tell that Hannah has a really nice skin.

"ahh, oppa, mianhae but there is a coakroach in my bathroom, and I want you to get rid it for me, I can't even wash my hair properly coz it," said Hannah while pointing at her hair.

"let me wear something first, and can you please leave the room, you must not want to see me like this, right?" smirked Jae hee. Jae hee was just 20 but his body was just perfect bcoz he really loves to workout and playing sports in his leisure time.

"aniya, you should get rid it first bcoz I need to wash my hair too," said Hannah and pushed him to her room.

"arasseo, arasseo, no need to push me,"

As Jae hee was about to reach the coakroach, suddenly the entire of the house suddenly blacked out and what makes him startled even more when Hannah hugs him out of the blue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is what I mean a true muscular body💪💪💪

Hi everyone!!!, how are you? Hehehe, actually I really want to have Seok woo and hye yoon in a drama again but maybe a matured one

Hi everyone!!!, how are you? Hehehe, actually I really want to have Seok woo and hye yoon in a drama again but maybe a matured one... We can just hope for it but maybe it could happen 5 or 10 years later.... Sorry if you think I can't move on from them, yes,I can't move on but for now I will support their individual project❤️❤️..

By the way, hehehe the next chapter is quite funny bcoz I want to add up some matured content but I don't want it to look so bold bcoz they're still young🙈🙈🙈and can you guess how it will be😁😁😁