#32: Last Goodbye😫😫😫

"Jae hee oppa, you will left soon but why you seems so happy?" asks Ha Na.

"aniya,I'm just happy that you're not calling me bagsanim instead you call me oppa,"

It has been a while since someone call him oppa bcoz Hannah, his childhood friend just call him Peter back then and now he was so happy to know that the same girl calling him oppa instead bagsanim.

"well,when will you return back to Korea then, for sure I will miss your jokes and...."

"me, right?," jokes Jae hee.

"Well, maybe but maybe not," Ha Na laughed.

"so, I hope you will take care of yourself until I finish my study and I promise that we will get to watch a movie,"

"yagsoghae ?"

"eooh, yagsoghalgae," Jae hee replied and they made a pinky promise.

Hannah now can smile even more brighter and she's back as a cheerful person. Probably it all thanks to Jae hee coz he always stay by her side when she faced difficulties at school and he always saved her from her toxic friends. She starts to develop feelings towards Jae hee day by day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ha won ah, when we will check our wedding outfit, I'm afraid we will get busier after this coz we need to go for the next exhibition at Chicago," asks Jae in.

"emm, I think tomorrow will be fine, bcoz I plan to end the meeting in 2 o'clock so we can go to the boutique after that," suggest ha won.

"joheundeyo," replied Jae in as she was so excited. In about two weeks they will held their wedding and the preparation is almost 90%. She can't wait for the day to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Peter, why since the day you came back from Korea, you're always like this, keep on daydreaming?" asks Paul hyung.

"aniya, hyung, naneun genyang....,"

"he kept thinking about her, oppa," suzy added.

"ya, neol, better focus on your study first, we will have our last test for this semester," remind Paul. He and suzy already knows about Hannah from him.

"hyung, I am studying very hard, yo see, you and suzy is the only one should worried about yourself,"

"ya, neol, aww, he's really annoying but it is true though," said suzy while laughing.

"it all thanks to his smart brain," Paul added up while patting Peter's head.
Peter just happy to see his friends are joking to make him feel good.

They were so happy to hear that Hannah was doing well but the thing is they know that it hurts Peter as well coz Hannah seems so happy when she with Jae hee but she swears that she will never wants to meet Peter again. They just hope that he will got a second chance to explain to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hahaha, so fun to see you like this, My lovely friend, Ha Na," laughs chae young. She knows that Jae hee will not be around her for the time being so this is the right time to take revenge. She and mimi lured her bodyguards to somewhere else so they will not notice if they want to do something bad to her. Hannah got beaten so badly and her legs was full with bruises and her wrist too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hannah ya, what's with your hand, it look likes your hand getting swollen," asks Ha won.

"aniya, oppa, I tried to lift a heavy box but it was too heavy until my hand got swollen," lied Hannah.

"oh,gureguna," answered Ha won. These days he was worried about Hannah coz he becomes more busier as he just open a gallery together with Jae in and they will get married soon.