#7: New Friend😤😤😤

At Jae hee's school🏫🏫:
As the bell rang, all the kids around 3-5 years old were rushing to the cafeteria to buy some food but then there is one boy that will not join them fighting over the food coz he had bring his own meal that well prepared by his omma, tuna sandwiches is his favourite though.

After finishing his meal, he then heard someone playing the piano which is 'fur elise' melody.

As for him, he maybe not a professional but his omma was tutoring in musical instrument so it make sense that he knows the melody very well. He sneaked in to the music room to watch who was playing the piano. He was shocked that a little girl with a cute face was playing it.

Something come up in his mind,

"she must be a genius coz omma said kids like us will not know the notes even me with an IQ above 180 is too much, I think."

"what are you doing there?" asked Jae hee in Russian fluently. Hannah keep being silent.

"why she doesn't answer me, emm maybe she couldn't understand me, let me try again,

"excuse me, what are you doing?" asked Jae hee but this time in English.

"well, it must be weird if I say I was cooking, right,"smirked Hannah.

"huh,such a sarcastic girl,she looks nice at first but I think her words describe her own personality, nope I cannot befriend with a person that couldn't talk nicely even though she has a pretty face though,"sighed Jae hee but this time in Korean coz he thought that Hannah not a Korean people.

"well, I think you should reflect yourself the way you talk to people and you're not the one to decide whether that person is nice or not by judging their  words,"replied Hannah in Korean.

Jae hee was too shocked as he felt guilty towards the girl and as he was about to apologise,

" by the way, it such a nice advice from you to find a friend by not judging by their personality,"replied Hannah in Russian and she was burst into laughter after succeed to embarrassed that arrogant yet so handsome boy.

Jae hee was nearly exploded with embarrassment as he didn't expect that Hannah could speak Russian fluently. He just too underestimate that girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a P.E. Class and Ha Won was so excited to play basketball becoz his loves towards that sports was so huge.

But as for today, it was their first class so they need to play dodgeball instead because the teacher wants them to get to know each other very well and show a good teamwork.
The game was easy but it's not as easy as ha won imagine.
They need to pick a partner and one of them must be the 'queen' so the other one must protect the 'queen' at any cost. The most important part is they could attack the othe group 'queen' if they introduce their name in Russian and ha won still can't said his name in Russian properly.

"annyeong, did you have partner yet, bcoz I don't have one," asked Jae in to ha won.

"wait, are you Korean?" asked Ha won curiously and who knows maybe god save him this time.

"uhmm, yes but why you look so shocked?" 

"aren't you my classmate, why you didn't say hello to me in the class along this time?" asked ha won confusely.

"I will tell you about it later, and in this game you just need to protect me while heard the sentences that I will say and you can attack after that," suggest Jae in.

"sounds like a good plan," ha won agreed with her and not after that they start playing the game passionately.
~~~~~~~~~~