#22: No, It's Not You😖😖😖

"aniya, Mrs Yoo In Ha, I need to remind her about it or else she will do it again and again,"

"but sangsaengim, I didn't take it, you believe me, right?" asks Ha Na.

"I believe you, but....," as Mrs Yoo could continue her words,

"ohh, omma !!!, please, she's just your student, did you believe her?, I'm trying to save her that time but if she do it again, what do you think will happen to her? " shouted Jae hee as he seems so worried.

"jjae hee-shii, what just you called me?"

"ahh, mianhaeyo, Mrs Yoo in ha. I think I was overreact, I'm sorry," Jae hee then leave the room coz he felt disappointed towards his omma. He just can't believe that her mom defends her student while blaming her own son for accusing.

He really thinks that the girl was taking sleeping pills bcoz he just do CPR on her. Basically, he could tell it was benzodiazepine. It was a sleeping pill that once he takes after Hannah left him. After the incident, he could slept properly so he takes the pill at young age and he just stopped taking it when he turns 18. He knows that the side effect from taking the pill. It will make either the person slept for a very long period or maybe unconscious and felt dizzy.

"well, I just hopes she dies very soon coz she's always being the spotlight of all the teachers in this school especially our principal, Mrs Yoo In Ha," said mimi.

"well, she's her personal student, of course she is, anyway I think we'll not being able to make her felt bad bcoz seems like her son too cares about her," replied chae rim. Chae rim didn't notice that Jae hee was there and he heard all the things they said.

" haksaeng, what do you mean by that,you want your friend die soon? Let me guess, you are the one that gives her the pill, right? " asks Jae hee.

" Well, we just give it to her but she's the one that eat it willingly," mimi added up.

"no, you don't, I saw you put something on her meal when we're about to have our lunch," said a girl with a short hair.

"ya, eonjeyo?" mad chae rim.

"if you don't do it, why you become mad all of sudden,do you afraid if Ha Na's personal tutor kick you from this school?" said the other girl. It seems like Ha Na has a lot of friends that will do anything to defend her. Jae hee then starts to speak,

"what do you mean by that, haksaeng? She has a personal tutor?"

"emm, your omma," she nodded.

Jae hee was too shocked about the fact and he realise why his mom believes her so much. At that time, he felt guilty towards the girl and decide to apologize to her.

"she has the same name with her, why everywhere I go, she's on my mind," he sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hannah ya, I'm so sorry about what happened just now," said Mrs Yoo In Ha.

"aniya,i'm okay though,i'm used to it anyway. This is not the first time I'm hurt with others words," replied Hannah calmly. Deep in her heart, she was hurt and it is too painful for her. All this time, Mrs Yoo is the person that she trust the most and and probably the one that believes all her saying.

Jae hee felt bad for her coz he just hurt her feelings. It must be tough for a high-school student like her. He needs to apologize first. He then enter her Omma's office and he then stand in front of Ha Na and said,

"I'm sorry for accusing you without any prove and I just want to say that it's not your fault for what happened to you whether in the past or the present even in the future coz it just a part of this life and that makes you stronger to face any obstacles,"

Ha Na was shocked but then she's smiling and thanked the guy for believing her and gives such a nice advice. Her mom was relieved to see both of them were good.

She asked Ha Na to leave her office quickly so she could join her friends in physical education class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehe, thanks guys for reading my story and keep supporting me till the end okay😘😘😘

To be honest, i really recommend this song for you... It was the ost for Lee min ho's new drama.... Can you guess what drama it is🤔🤔🤔