#10:Coincidence Or Destiny😁😁😁

"oh, eonni we met again and here?, wait did you send Hannah here too?" asked In ha.

"ah, yes because this kindergarten offers the pathway to go to a medical school until they graduate from high school so I think this is the best choice for Hannah," replied Ha Young.

"oh, I see, no wonder my husband wants Jae hee so bad to be in this school," Jae hee's omma added up.

"emm, maybe it's fate that bring us," laughed Hannah's omma.

"what I'm so curious eonni, why did you send Hannah for school in such a young age, she's just 3 years old and even she's younger than Jae hee,"  

"In ha-shi, Hannah is not an average girl coz she thought very differently even Mr Malcolm had to put her in the class which 5 years old kids among them even though they provides class for kids 3-4 years old" explained Ha Young.

"so, maybe Hannah and Jae hee could be classmate, right" said Jae hee's omma.

"i heard that Jae hee is a genius boy too from my husband, you're really lucky to have two great children," praised Ha young.

"aniya, eonni, you too," answered In Ha shyly.

They part away after that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jae hee ya, did you have any friend called Hannah, coz she's my friend's daughter," asked omma.

"well, that arrogant girl,I guess, even though I think she's look younger than me but we're classmates and she whatttt😱😱!!" shouted Jae hee suddenly.

"why did you look so shocked though," laughed omma.

"why omma didn't tell me sooner or else I will not tease her so much," sighed Jae hee.

"well, you've got a chance to apologise bcoz she will be here soon, she's the daughter of il woo samchun whom you met at the restaurant 3 days ago,"said omma calmly.

No wonder her face like he has seen before. Their first meeting were at the restaurant.

"I'm a dead meat," Jae hee mumbling by himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you decided what club will you join for extra-curricular activity?" asked Jae in nicely.

"hurmm, I thought about joining sports but I suddenly change to arts and sculpture club," replied Ha won.

"why?, I thought you really loves playing basketball," added Jae in.

"coz of someone,"he answered calmly while staring Jae in.

"Well, I guess you and me are soul mates, maybe we're in the same club," Jae in said while laughing.

Somehow ha won felt something when Jae in mention 'soul mate', actually he really doing that coz of Jae in, he wants them to be a good friends though.
At the same time, he just loves doing what he's good bcoz his omma would encourage him to join the club.

"I join the club coz I really love arts and my idol was the artist that build her name in this country, the famous Korean artist,

"Sally Young",
both of them said it.

"wait,did you know her?" asked Jae in curiously.

"who doesn't know her, right?" ha won covered.

"well, I guess but 3 days ago, I happened to bump into her in Novikov Restaurant and turns out she's the wife of my appa's business friend," explained Jae in.

Ha won was really shocked about Jae in story and it all make sense coz mom once told him that they met appa's friend at the restaurant and they have a pretty daughter that around his age. He decides to keep it a secret so he could see Jae in with a shocking face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~