#21: Is That You, Hannah😮😮😮

"Aigoo, why all girls are the same?," moaned Jae hee.

He feels like he would never met a girl like Hannah anymore. She's just very different from others. Jae Hee at last ended up at the rooftop coz he just keep on walking along the stairs and it bring him at the Rooftop.

But, he saw a girl whom stand up at the peak of buildings. He really thinks that the girl want to commit suicide so he quickly grab her hand and her body was in his embrace.

The weirdest thing is that girl was unconscious

The weirdest thing is that girl was unconscious. Jae Hee then clueless. He tried to wake her up but no respond.

"should or shouldn't?" said him silently

He wants to give her CPR but then he will lost his very first kiss to someone that he doesn't know and plus she is Omma's student.

"aniya, Jae hee ya, you will be a doctor soon, you shouldn't treat your patient like this,"

"emm, okay, okay, I can do this,"

Jae hee then put his mouth on her and do the CPR gently.

Not so long after that, the girl coughed very hard and her name tag makes Jae hee stared at her for a moment.

"are you okay, Ha Na-shi?," asks Jae hee.

"who are you, how did I end up here?" asks her back.

"jae hee ya, how did you happened to be at the Rooftop, didn't I told you to wait at the car, and...." before his omma could continue talking, Jae hee then pointed at Ha Na.

"Ha Na ya, how did you end up at this Rooftop, dear, I'm worried about you," said Jae hee's omma.

Jae Hee's omma was super shocked when she heard Jae hee called her by name and asks Jae Hee how did he know the girl's name. Jae hee then give the sign to the name tag on her uniform. Mrs Yoo was relieved coz her son didn't recognizes her.

It has been 13 years since their last meeting and now they meet again on the day Ha Na lost her mom and her birthday too.

"in ha im.."Ha Na didn't manage to finish her sentence as Mrs Yoo quickly cover her mouth and said,

" you want to vomit, right, let sangsaengim bring you to the toilet, " said Mrs Yoo In Ha. She doesn't want her son heard Ha Na call her imo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the toilet:

"Hannah ya, I'm sorry for making you felt uncomfortable but please call me formally when in front of others, alright?" said Mrs Yoo In Ha while uncover her mouth back.

"no, no... I really want to..."

"uwekkk🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮"

"Hannah ya, gwenchana? I told you that you shouldn't skipped meals, look what had happened," nagged her.

"aniya, I don't skipped meals but my head felt so dizzy, right now,"

"why did you go to the Rooftop?, didn't we had promised back then, you said that you wouldn't doing it again and now explained for yourself,"

"aniya, imo, I did go to the Rooftop to take fresh air but suddenly I found me in that guy's arms. I was startled but since he seems so handsome, I won't get angry at him coz I thought that he just saved me.

" what do you mean?, aniya, I need Jae hee to explain the situation," sighed Mrs Yoo In Ha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Principal Office:

Before she starts questioning her son, she asked him to address her formally.

"well I think Jae hee-shi could explained the situation," asked her mom formally.

Everyone in the room knows that Jae hee is Mrs Yoo In Ha's son and Ha Na is her personal student. She just ask for everyone to remain silent and not to reveal information about Ha Na.

" alright, at first I think she wants to commit suicide so I did hold her hands to prevent from it happened but she was unconscious at that time and seems like your student is taking some sleeping pills," smirked Jae hee to the girl.

"girl, you have to remember, how much stress you are, don't ever try to jump off buildings or taking sleeping pills, you nearly overdose and it will bring to death,"

"what are you talking about? I don't know what is sleeping pills but I admit that I was trying to commit suicide several times but this time is for sure not, I had to keep my promise, a person like you will never understand what I'm going through all these years, aren't you?" mad Ha Na. She's wondering if he really saved her or not.

"Jae hee-shi, you shouldn't accused my student like that,"

"so,do you wanna to admit or not," Jae hee asked but he raised up his voice a little bit.

"duguseyo?, why are you so busybody and meddled with others problems?" asked Hannah back bcoz she just felt like the guy that she just praise for his look was mad at her and she didn't know why.

"Jae Hee-shi, I think you should leave us, first," said Mrs Yoo nicely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you wouldn't getting bored reading this chapter coz I put my best into it.......

Next chapter will be so much fun😀😀😀